What’s the name and number of this wheel

BlacknRedJK

No he doesn’t, He says KMC beadlock. That’s like saying it’s a Ford. I’m looking for more information. Like model and number. [emoji1360]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

I mean if you’re going to be a prick about people trying to help why don’t you get on KMC’s website and look for the one that matches?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

bkac

Caught the Bug
I mean if you’re going to be a prick about people trying to help why don’t you get on KMC’s website and look for the one that matches?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Who was being a prick? And I did watch the videos and get on the websites first. There’s nothing about them, that’s why I asked for model and number. Thanks for your suggestion though.

bkac

Caught the Bug
I think maybe these are so new (SEMA release) that they are no where to be found. I’m not 100% liking the offroad only in big letters on the rings. Gives the insurance and cops an easier illegal stamp, but I’m digging the look.

bkac

Caught the Bug
Looks to me like Boardsurfer nailed it - Grenade Desert I agree

But these in the picture don’t have the same ring. They are the ring like what’s on Mels SEMA build. I agree it looks like the Grenade.

-AINOKEA-

Hooked
I think maybe these are so new (SEMA release) that they are no where to be found. I’m not 100% liking the offroad only in big letters on the rings. Gives the insurance and cops an easier illegal stamp, but I’m digging the look.

There are only a few beadlocks that are DOT approved. They have to say off road use only for liability reasons. Same with bumpers and other aftermarket mods.

bkac

Caught the Bug
There are only a few beadlocks that are DOT approved. They have to say off road use only for liability reasons. Same with bumpers and other aftermarket mods.

I understand that but if you look close they say it huge on the ring very noticeable. Just something that stood out to me.

jeeeep

Hooked

offroad only on the rings? I must be blind :thinking:

KM234 GRENADE DESERT powder coated red

bkac

Caught the Bug
offroad only on the rings? I must be blind :thinking:

KM234 GRENADE DESERT powder coated red

It caught my eye when I saw it at SEMA. Then I watched the video and tried to find the wheel online.
This is what I’m talking about. I think Mel’s 20s have the same ring. They are different then what’s on the grenade 234.

Adjustments.JPG

Top Bottom