2020 Gladiator JT ordered!!

bonedoc

Just ordered a 2020 Gladiator Rubicon in Sting Grey with black fenders and black grill. So stoked!! Can't wait to get started with it. Was told it would be approx. 5 weeks till it comes in. I had to order it because I wanted a 6spd manual and there were only 2 6spd manual Rubicons within a 100 mile radius of my location. One that didn't have options I wanted....the other that did but had a bunch that I didn't....nor wanted to pay for...LOL.
Anyway...looking forward to building it up. Looking at a minimal lift or leveling kit and 37s at this time.

74CJ5

Congrats! I love that color and can’t wait to see it w black fenders/grill!

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE

bonedoc

The wait is going to kill me..LOL. Just ordered Rock Krawler's 3.0 Pro-X 'no limits' Stage 1 lift. Also have a CAI, MBRP high clearance exhaust, and Hothead Headliners coming. Next will be probably a 10K winch....then have to start thinking of tires and wheels. Wife is going to kill me...:blush::blush:

wjtstudios

Hooked
That’s a good start! What tires are you thinking? Black Friday is right around the corner

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Brute

Hooked
The wait is going to kill me..LOL. Just ordered Rock Krawler's 3.0 Pro-X 'no limits' Stage 1 lift. Also have a CAI, MBRP high clearance exhaust, and Hothead Headliners coming. Next will be probably a 10K winch....then have to start thinking of tires and wheels. Wife is going to kill me...:blush::blush:

Better to die a man on your feet than live a life of regrets...

bonedoc

Alright!! Got an update. Got a VIN for my truck and the status is currently D1. Was told that it is awaiting being scheduled into the build process.

Top Bottom