Might be stuck.

wjtstudios

Hooked
Side wall cuts are near impossible to hold, great job on getting that to stick

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

CharlesC

That sucks! Hope you get fixed soon bud.
It is a dumb ass option. My daughters Jeep Compass came the same way and didn’t realize it till we got it home and was going through it. You would think it would be standard equipment, but NO! It comes with a FN compressor to air up a flat tire...wait, why is it flat? Compressor isn’t worth a shit. Spare makes much more sense. At least Jeep placed a recessed tub in the back for a spare so that the carpet can lay flat- - - Rant over!!!!
I feel your frustration from here man, wish I was closer to give you a hand. Good luck and keep us posted[emoji482]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

black pearl

Hooked
That sucks! Hope you get fixed soon bud.
It is a dumb ass option. My daughters Jeep Compass came the same way and didn’t realize it till we got it home and was going through it. You would think it would be standard equipment, but NO! It comes with a FN compressor to air up a flat tire...wait, why is it flat? Compressor isn’t worth a shit. Spare makes much more sense. At least Jeep placed a recessed tub in the back for a spare so that the carpet can lay flat- - - Rant over!!!!
I feel your frustration from here man, wish I was closer to give you a hand. Good luck and keep us posted[emoji482]

Good news is I made it into Virginia city. Only had to stop five times to shove the plugs back in and air back up.

wjtstudios

Hooked
Glad you made it off. It’s nice having a set of skills in your back pocket for just such an occasional

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Top Bottom