Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Stickies?

Quote Originally Posted by Cobalt View Post
    Has anyone tried Milestar Black labelís? Iím thinking of trying some 38x13.50 on my JK.
    Solid. Do it.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

2012 Dozer JK
    -Dynatrac PR44/Rubicon Rear
    -Nitto 37Ē Trail Grapplers
    -Rock Krawler 2.5Ē Lift
    -ATX Slabs
    -Warn VR8
    -EVO Armor/Bumpers

2012 Billet Silver JKUR
    -EVO DTD front and rear
    -Dynatrac PR60/PR80
    -EVO High Clearance Long Arm
    -Nitto 40Ē Trail grapplers
    -KMC Machetes
    -JE Reel 1410/1350 Driveshafts
    -Warn CTI 9.5
    -EVO Armor/Bumpers

1975 DJ5

Has anyone tried Milestar Black labelís? Iím thinking of trying some 38x13.50 on my JK.
    Wow, Black Labels? They make tires even more shitty than their regular ones?
    https://wayalife.com/showthread.php/...build-of-Gruff

Gruff 2014 JKU Moneypit
    Badger 2019 JLUR waiting for scraps

Quote Originally Posted by Ddays View Post
    Wow, Black Labels? They make tires even more shitty than their regular ones?
    My Jk gets about 2000 miles a year, when it goes to Moab it rides on a trailer. Iím not looking for long lasting tires just good traction rock crawling.

My Jk gets about 2000 miles a year, when it goes to Moab it rides on a trailer. Iím not looking for long lasting tires just good traction rock crawling.
    Based on how they performed on the JLX/JTX they're the last tires I'd ever consider. Seems that are about 100 other tires better than this brand but I guess since they're all the rage with the influencers out there they must be pretty damn good.
    https://wayalife.com/showthread.php/...build-of-Gruff

Gruff 2014 JKU Moneypit
    Badger 2019 JLUR waiting for scraps

Nothing but a Thing RESURECTIONJK's Avatar
    I know a handful of shithole shops here in Utah that would sell you some. The local NR4x4 location loves to screw people and they also have a boner for milestars. Iím sure theyíd gladly take your money in exchange for some shit tires.

I donít donít think Iíve ever heard someone say they didnít care about how long their tires lasted. You should be be good in that case with Patagonia crap labels.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

I was hoping to find someone that has actually run the Milestar Black Label. I have talked to a few people that run the DOT version and like them. Iím currently running Mickey Thompson MTZ tires which is Cooperís premium tire on my JK they seem to have more traction then my previous Toyoís. I have Falcons on my Gladiator that Iím not impressed with, and Goodyearís on my F-350 that I will only get 20k out of. Iím just looking for a good rock tire that I can air down and have the best traction.

I was hoping to find someone that has actually run the Milestar Black Label. I have talked to a few people that run the DOT version and like them. Iím currently running Mickey Thompson MTZ tires which is Cooperís premium tire on my JK they seem to have more traction then my previous Toyoís. I have Falcons on my Gladiator that Iím not impressed with, and Goodyearís on my F-350 that I will only get 20k out of. Iím just looking for a good rock tire that I can air down and have the best traction.
    As others have stated, checkout the videos of the JLX/JTX and you will see what kind of traction the mile stars actually have. They are not the least bit impressive, other than the lack of traction they offer.

WOL NY run in Jan (there is going to be a NY run, right?)...[/QUOTE]
    I was wondering the same thing. No talk of it yet or at least nothing I have seen yet. It will be my last year here in California before I move out of state so I really want to join this run.

Quote Originally Posted by Clifford33 View Post
    WOL NY run in Jan (there is going to be a NY run, right?)...
    I was wondering the same thing. No talk of it yet or at least nothing I have seen yet. It will be my last year here in California before I move out of state so I really want to join this run.

Where you headed?

Sent from my SM-G973U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast