Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Is it me or

Quote Originally Posted by IBEWoutdoorsman View Post
    People act differently when behind a computer screen. I act the same way on here as I would on the trails.
    What gives you the impression that anyone here is any different? Veiled threats are usually not well received either.

Ohh I’ll definitely stick around if most people aren’t that way. But I never join forums for this exact reason. Drama. I usually just get what I need and go. If I see a better way of doing something or someone needs help I’ll chime in. People act differently when behind a computer screen. I act the same way on here as I would on the trails. Respectful when respected. Like I said before I’m not here for anyone’s approval or internet fame. I’m just here to meet good people to go wheeling with, help out when I can, and hit some trails. I could care less about the active in the Jeep community part. What everyone should be focused on is being active in your local 4x4 clubs, and public land/OHV conservation clubs.
    What is wrong with your key board? You have an apostrophe problem? Fix that shit itAís annoying.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by A.J. View Post
    What is wrong with your key board? You have an apostrophe problem? Fix that shit itAís annoying.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Possibly a Russian bot...

Seems I missed the early fun. Clif notes?? Howíd we get to bunched panties?
    I think I may consider lifting my Jeep. Or not.
    The Evolution of ENVY

Quote Originally Posted by RESURECTIONJK View Post
    Damn if thatís all it takes to trash your vagina I canít imagine what would have happened if overlander would have jumped in. Let me guess, you have a shelf full of participation trophies you got just for showing you can take a creampie. Enjoy your stay here, itís going to be entertaining no doubt.
    His name says it all. Overlander. Do you really expect someone name ďoverlanderĒ to offend me. Haha and Iíve never heard of cream pie taking participation trophies? Is that what they give around your parts?

Quote Originally Posted by Brute View Post
    Possibly a Russian bot...
    Yes I am. Go vote for TRUMP 2020. MAGA. Democrat bad. Blue bad. Red good.

Nothing but a Thing RESURECTIONJK's Avatar
    His name says it all. Overlander. Do you really expect someone name ďoverlanderĒ to offend me. Haha and Iíve never heard of cream pie taking participation trophies? Is that what they give around your parts?
    Already takin shots at someone that hasnít even commented yet. Says a lot about what kind of shit bag you really are. First impressions say a lot. After your first post about wanting free shit I knew right away you were an idiot, thanks for proving me right. Canít be bothered to read rules to a forum you agreed to, vagina starts bleeding the first time someone calls you out, creates a thread just to cry about it and then calls out a member here who hasnít even posted on this topic yet... man Iíll bet youíre a fucking joy to babysit. Hopefully you fall through your own asshole and choke to death at some point.

Quote Originally Posted by RESURECTIONJK View Post
    Already takin shots at someone that hasnít even commented yet. Says a lot about what kind of shit bag you really are. First impressions say a lot. After your first post about wanting free shit I knew right away you were an idiot, thanks for proving me right. Canít be bothered to read rules to a forum you agreed to, vagina starts bleeding the first time someone calls you out, creates a thread just to cry about it and then calls out a member here who hasnít even posted on this topic yet... man Iíll bet youíre a fucking joy to babysit. Hopefully you fall through your own asshole and choke to death at some point.
    Hahahaha you big mad. Iím really getting to you arenít I. Your millennial is showing. Might want to cover it up. Im done ruining your days at home. Iíll Let your blood pressure take a break.

Hooked
    T
    R
    O
    L
    L

Done reading this clowns thread.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE

IBEWoutdoorsman does have one valid point: it is not appropriate to reply to posts with "fuck off" or personal attacks, which does happen frequently on this forum (and other forums) when an OP posts against the rules or something. The OP then naturally gets defensive, and the attackers criticize him/her for "getting butthurt" or being sensitive. The real problem is the attackers originally posting with intent to offend, not that the OP got offended by the comments. If the OP attempts to defend themselves, a debate erupts, the thread derails, and the OP's points are then categorically dismissed. In politics this tactic is known as delegitimization, where it is often used to create drama and shift the focus away from the original topic so that a valid counterargument does not need to be prepared. I find it immensely frustrating.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast