Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Is it me or

Quote Originally Posted by Kuboske View Post
    By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws. You are also acknowledging that you have read the term and conditions outlined above carefully and agree to abide by them.

Three responses to mine, by long time forum members.... or moderators, to my post simply agreeing to another members post. I didn't say I was in agreement with the OP.

Followed by the line in the forum rules, about offensive messages.

Eddie.... What say you?

Kuboske.
    The reply you were looking for was two paragraphs above the one you quoted.

“You understand that the owners of WAYALIFE.com reserves the unconditional right to make changes to any and all forum Rules and/or Guidelines (including those created for special events and/or giveaways) at any time and without any prior notice.”

The rules also list out the definition of a “troll”. You should probably read too. And while you are at it, there is a Log Out button. Use it and don’t log back in.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    2014 JKUR "Stumps"

Last edited by Arrcherr; 11-16-2019 at 09:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuboske View Post
    "Are you fucking kidding me? You're proposing that Eddie remove his friends as the moderators? I'm sure he'll get right on that."

"You don’t like it here, move the fuck on. I can’t believe the amount of old dudes that are such pussies."

"Sounds like the three of you have something in common. Go start your own forum if you don’t like how this one forum treats idiots who don’t follow the rules and then cry when they get called out.

As for Eddie purging the moderators here, that just proves how much of a turd sucking fuck bucket you are along with the other two especially the OP. I guess 41 years in truck stop bathrooms has fucked your ability to think before you say stupid shit."

By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws. You are also acknowledging that you have read the term and conditions outlined above carefully and agree to abide by them.

Three responses to mine, by long time forum members.... or moderators, to my post simply agreeing to another members post. I didn't say I was in agreement with the OP.

Followed by the line in the forum rules, about offensive messages.

Eddie.... What say you?

Kuboske.
    This is what i am confused about too. Don't many of the posts jn this thread alone qualify as "vulgar", "hateful", and threatening"?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Send a PM to the forum owner with all your suggestions about how to improve things around here. If your message is ignored or you get a thanks but no thanks, you can assume the owner likes things the way they are. At that point, adapt or move on.

Quote Originally Posted by fiend View Post
    Send a PM to the forum owner with all your suggestions about how to improve things around here. If your message is ignored or you get a thanks but no thanks, you can assume the owner likes things the way they are. At that point, adapt or move on.

Good idea. Will do. BTW, i'm not trying to make suggestions, just trying to understand the boundaries.

Quote Originally Posted by Noble Woodsman View Post
    Good idea. Will do. BTW, i'm not trying to make suggestions, just trying to understand the boundaries.

This should get good

Captain Imachurity
    2003 WJ Build Thread
    2017 Gobi JKU Build Thread
    2016 Renegade Sport Build Thread
    2019 Compass Sport Build Thread

Damn, I went wheeling and look at all the shit I missed.

This sure did blow up.

Fiend said it best, learn to adapt, or log out and move on.

If you find things you don't like, those are the choices.

Dear Eddie,

After ten years of moderating your forums, apparently I don’t know what I’m doing, have no spine, am two-faced, and just generally suck. If you don’t believe me, please ask Bukake and IBLEWoutdoorsmen (they sound like quite the dynamic duo.)

Sincerely,

Sharkey

Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

Quote Originally Posted by Sharkey View Post
    Dear Eddie,

After ten years of moderating your forums, apparently I don’t know what I’m doing, have no spine, am two-faced, and just generally suck. If you don’t believe me, please ask Bukake and IBLEWoutdoorsmen (they sound like quite the dynamic duo.)

Sincerely,

Sharkey

Do the noble thing...harikari...preferably with a semifloat axle shaft...and try not to cuss whilst doing it...

Re-read my posts, guys. I've posted nothing rude, vulgar, or offensive. I've stated that I don't agree with the OP. I simply agreed with a post by a fellow member, Noble Woodsman.
    I've stated how much I enjoy Eddie and Cindy's, video adventures. For many years.
    I've stated my respect for Mel, and, in other post's my thoughts on how good his products are.
    I always enjoyed the funny regular guys, and Gals on the Wayalife videos. Like Randy, (who has been on every JK Adventure), for example, and the Discount Tire guy... and others.
    For that, I've been jumped on by self-proclaimed, "friends", of Eddie...
    I'll stay on here until Eddie asks me to leave his house. If and when... I will leave. I have respect for him.

Kuboske.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast