Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Is it me or

Quote Originally Posted by Kuboske View Post
    Re-read my posts, guys. I've posted nothing rude, vulgar, or offensive. I've stated that I don't agree with the OP. I simply agreed with a post by a fellow member, Noble Woodsman.
    I've stated how much I enjoy Eddie and Cindy's, video adventures. For many years.
    I've stated my respect for Mel, and, in other post's my thoughts on how good his products are.
    I always enjoyed the funny regular guys, and Gals on the Wayalife videos. Like Randy, (who has been on every JK Adventure), for example, and the Discount Tire guy... and others.
    For that, I've been jumped on by self-proclaimed, "friends", of Eddie...
    I'll stay on here until Eddie asks me to leave his house. If and when... I will leave. I have respect for him.

Kuboske.
    Are you trying to name drop? What does Mel, Randy or the “discount tire guy” have to do with any of this? You are the one with the problem, not anyone else.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

2012 Dozer JK
    -Dynatrac PR44/Rubicon Rear
    -Nitto 37” Trail Grapplers
    -Rock Krawler 2.5” Lift
    -ATX Slabs
    -Warn VR8
    -EVO Armor/Bumpers

2012 Billet Silver JKUR
    -EVO DTD front and rear
    -Dynatrac PR60/PR80
    -EVO High Clearance Long Arm
    -Nitto 40” Trail grapplers
    -KMC Machetes
    -JE Reel 1410/1350 Driveshafts
    -Warn CTI 9.5
    -EVO Armor/Bumpers

1975 DJ5

Is it me or

Quote Originally Posted by Kuboske View Post
    The difference is in the moderators. It's a different class of people.
    I think Eddie and Cindy need to purge the Moderators list here and start anew.
    If you feel we (the moderators around here) are too abrasive or rough, then leave. Nobody is making, much less asking, you to stay. This obviously isn’t the place for you. It sounds like you are more well-suited for a magazine subscription anyway.

Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

Quote Originally Posted by Sharkey View Post
    If you feel we (the moderators around here) are too abrasive or rough, then leave. Nobody is making, much less asking, you to stay. This obviously isn’t the place for you. It sounds like you are more well-suited for a magazine subscription anyway.

So, are you saying no to harikari?...

Quote Originally Posted by Noble Woodsman View Post
    Good idea. Will do. BTW, i'm not trying to make suggestions, just trying to understand the boundaries.

There are alot of other jeeps forums out there that might suit you better ya know. Trying to change something that has proven to work because you dont understand the dynamics around here is asinine. Spend more time reading and searching if you want to understand the boundaries. I for one love how real the mods keep it around here.

Sent from my SM-G975U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by Noble Woodsman View Post
    Good idea. Will do. BTW, i'm not trying to make suggestions, just trying to understand the boundaries.

In words that the IBEW dumbass can understand: First year apprentices don't come onto a jobsite and start talking shit to the Foreman and Journeymen. Don't think that scenario is gonna play out very well.

Abide by the rules or leave. Pretty easy and no drama unless that’s what you’re posting to create...

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

LOL - I don't think it's any secret how busy I've been lately and because of it, I tend to steer clear of threads like this as they only prove to be a distraction. However, I've had a few people tell me that I needed to give it a look and all I can say is, not really. Give it a quick glance is all that I needed to see it was a waste of my time and for that, I'm sorry if I'm missing some key details as to what all the hubbub was all about.

I will say one thing though, the moderators here are close and personal friends of mine. They aren't going anywhere.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678