Page 138 of 138 FirstFirst ... 3888128136137138
Results 1,371 to 1,377 of 1377

Thread: The building of Bison

  1. #1371
    Living the WAYALIFE wjtstudios's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Rochester, MI.
    Posts
    10,281
    Quote Originally Posted by Weebz View Post
    You all can say that but running wires and mounting those little suckers still sucks. I already need to re-wire one that I sheared the wire off. Certainly not like running a relay system but still tedious.
    Quote Originally Posted by benatc1 View Post
    Yea for sure, did you get the installer box with it?

    Sent from my HD1905 using WAYALIFE mobile app
    I did not order the pro kit. Itís pricey and I already have a relay box I built last week.

    IMG_4623.jpg


    2015 JKUR AEV JK350
    1985 CJ8 Scrambler
    2015 JKU Rubicon AEV JK350
    1985 Jeep CJ8 Scrambler

  2. #1372
    Old Timer benatc1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Reno, NV
    Posts
    3,910
    Quote Originally Posted by Weebz View Post
    You all can say that but running wires and mounting those little suckers still sucks. I already need to re-wire one that I sheared the wire off. Certainly not like running a relay system but still tedious.
    Yea, the running of wires is always takes some time, especially if you take the time to do it right
    Quote Originally Posted by wjtstudios View Post
    I did not order the pro kit. Itís pricey and I already have a relay box I built last week.

    IMG_4623.jpg


    2015 JKUR AEV JK350
    1985 CJ8 Scrambler
    That relay box looks good, I wouldn't have either if I had that. I did order installer box, Ill throw a review out there if it's really worth it or not

    Sent from my HD1905 using WAYALIFE mobile app

  3. #1373
    Nothing but a Thing Saharaunlmtd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    1,911
    Quote Originally Posted by wjtstudios View Post
    I did not order the pro kit. Itís pricey and I already have a relay box I built last week.

    IMG_4623.jpg


    2015 JKUR AEV JK350
    1985 CJ8 Scrambler
    Thatís a really nice setup you built. That can take some patience and planning...


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

  4. #1374
    Living the WAYALIFE wjtstudios's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Rochester, MI.
    Posts
    10,281
    Quote Originally Posted by Saharaunlmtd View Post
    Thatís a really nice setup you built. That can take some patience and planning...


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    It was badly needed. Thank you


    2015 JKUR AEV JK350
    1985 CJ8 Scrambler
    2015 JKU Rubicon AEV JK350
    1985 Jeep CJ8 Scrambler

  5. #1375
    Old Timer Jsouder53's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Gallatin Gateway, Montana
    Posts
    4,918
    Quote Originally Posted by wjtstudios View Post
    LUX rock lights arrived!

    Attachment 353187


    2015 JKUR AEV JK350
    1985 CJ8 Scrambler
    Now where would you have gotten that idea lol Iíve thought about rock lights but can never justify them

  6. #1376
    Living the WAYALIFE wjtstudios's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Rochester, MI.
    Posts
    10,281
    Quote Originally Posted by Jsouder53 View Post
    Now where would you have gotten that idea lol Iíve thought about rock lights but can never justify them
    hmmm, I wonder.

    Iíll probably use them more loading it on the trailer than spotting in the rocks. But if it saves me from banging my head under the jeep one more time, itís worth it.




    2015 JKUR AEV JK350
    1985 CJ8 Scrambler
    2015 JKU Rubicon AEV JK350
    1985 Jeep CJ8 Scrambler

  7. #1377
    Old Timer benatc1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Reno, NV
    Posts
    3,910
    Quote Originally Posted by Jsouder53 View Post
    Now where would you have gotten that idea lol Iíve thought about rock lights but can never justify them
    Quote Originally Posted by wjtstudios View Post
    hmmm, I wonder.

    Iíll probably use them more loading it on the trailer than spotting in the rocks. But if it saves me from banging my head under the jeep one more time, itís worth it.




    2015 JKUR AEV JK350
    1985 CJ8 Scrambler
    I mean, they do look pretty cool too...

    Sent from my HD1905 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Page 138 of 138 FirstFirst ... 3888128136137138

Similar Threads

  1. Building the
    By TheGrendel in forum Member Jeep Builds
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-12-2017, 03:01 AM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-02-2015, 11:19 PM
  3. building the little bastard
    By wilsotheboss in forum Member Jeep Builds
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 04-05-2015, 09:04 PM
  4. Looking at building a 07 JK with a 5.3L.
    By B-Ridge Sledder in forum Jeep JK Wrangler
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-03-2013, 02:21 PM
  5. PC building
    By Benito in forum The 8th Slot
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 08-13-2013, 11:46 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ďwayoflifeĒ is a moniker that Iíve been using for 20 years now and I chose it because I think it does a great job of explaining, in simple terms, the passion I have for Jeeps and the Jeep way of life. This is a lifestyle that transcends age, gender and race as the only thing you need to be a part of it is a love for the outdoors, a desire to explore, a yearning to take on a challenge and a will to conquer it. Over the years, Cindy and I have attempted to capture the essence of this lifestyle through photographs and videos and share it with others around the world. And, this is how WAYALIFE was born.
Join us
WATCH OUR VIDEOS