Re-Wave / Finally back in the game

Saharaunlmtd

Caught the Bug
So after having daily drove a wrangler for 19 years straight, I let my beloved Willys go to use the equity to pay off higher interest rate debt. It was a difficult decision but sometimes “adulting” is hard.

It was January 24th when I bit the bullet. These are the first and last pic I took of it.
FF883541-F299-430C-AC58-636BEF328F71.jpg

Well, thankfully after spending 10 months in purgatory driving a Compass, I’m back in the game.

Drove from Pittsburgh to Cincinnati to pick up a new to me JK yesterday. Can’t wait to get back to building and wheeling once again!!!!

Introducing Black JK #3...
Adjustments.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

wjtstudios

Hooked
So after having daily drove a wrangler for 19 years straight, I let my beloved Willys go to use the equity to pay off higher interest rate debt. It was a difficult decision but sometimes “adulting” is hard.

It was January 24th when I bit the bullet. These are the first and last pic I took of it.
View attachment 337946

Well, thankfully after spending 10 months in purgatory driving a Compass, I’m back in the game.

Drove from Pittsburgh to Cincinnati to pick up a new to me JK yesterday. Can’t wait to get back to building and wheeling once again!!!!

Introducing Black JK #3...
View attachment 337947

Congrats! That’s a great look’n two door!

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Ddays

Hooked
I didn't realize you had sold the Willys - I thought you were doing the biking & triathlon stuff. Glad to see you're back in a Jeep. What are you pulling the camper with now?

Saharaunlmtd

Caught the Bug
I didn't realize you had sold the Willys - I thought you were doing the biking & triathlon stuff. Glad to see you're back in a Jeep. What are you pulling the camper with now?

It was G17 classified [emoji6]. Truthfully, I never mentioned it to anyone unless it came up.

The triathlon stuff was to prevent “idle hands” in the interim. It will be a crapshoot whether I keep doing them or unload my gear to finance Jeep parts. My wife is forbidding me from doing the marathon again, but we will see.

The camper is gone as well. With my daughter doing gymnastics, cheer, soccer and my son doing football, basketball, soccer there just wasn’t time anymore. Ironically, the 2016-2017 2 doors with 3.73s or 4.10s have the same 3500# towing capacity.

Ddays

Hooked
It was G17 classified [emoji6]. Truthfully, I never mentioned it to anyone unless it came up.

The triathlon stuff was to prevent “idle hands” in the interim. It will be a crapshoot whether I keep doing them or unload my gear to finance Jeep parts. My wife is forbidding me from doing the marathon again, but we will see.

The camper is gone as well. With my daughter doing gymnastics, cheer, soccer and my son doing football, basketball, soccer there just wasn’t time anymore. Ironically, the 2016-2017 2 doors with 3.73s or 4.10s have the same 3500# towing capacity.

Yeah, when the kids get involved with their activities as they get older it really soaks up all the free time. We gave up trying to get things accomplished when ours reached that age & just went with the flow. It's almost impossible to have a free weekend with how involved the sports and other activities are now. We all had a blast so it was time well spent. I didn't even attempt to do anything with a Jeep then as it would have been impossible.

Top Bottom