Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19

Thread: Re-Wave / Finally back in the game

  1. #1
    Nothing but a Thing Saharaunlmtd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    1,539

    Re-Wave / Finally back in the game

    So after having daily drove a wrangler for 19 years straight, I let my beloved Willys go to use the equity to pay off higher interest rate debt. It was a difficult decision but sometimes ďadultingĒ is hard.

    It was January 24th when I bit the bullet. These are the first and last pic I took of it.
    FF883541-F299-430C-AC58-636BEF328F71.jpg

    Well, thankfully after spending 10 months in purgatory driving a Compass, Iím back in the game.

    Drove from Pittsburgh to Cincinnati to pick up a new to me JK yesterday. Canít wait to get back to building and wheeling once again!!!!

    Introducing Black JK #3...
    Adjustments.jpg


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

  2. #2
    Addict BaddestCross's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Palmdale, CA
    Posts
    5,639
    Nice! Always good to see another 2 door. Enjoy!



    --
    Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407
    Build Thread: The Adventures of Fiona
    '08 JKR Rescue Green 2-Door

  3. #3
    Hooked gyoja75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Fort Polk, Louisiana
    Posts
    202
    Good to see you back in a JK. Congrats!


    "Pro Deo et Patria"
    "Pro Deo et Patria"

  4. #4
    Addict wjtstudios's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Rochester, MI.
    Posts
    6,264
    Quote Originally Posted by Saharaunlmtd View Post
    So after having daily drove a wrangler for 19 years straight, I let my beloved Willys go to use the equity to pay off higher interest rate debt. It was a difficult decision but sometimes ďadultingĒ is hard.

    It was January 24th when I bit the bullet. These are the first and last pic I took of it.
    FF883541-F299-430C-AC58-636BEF328F71.jpg

    Well, thankfully after spending 10 months in purgatory driving a Compass, Iím back in the game.

    Drove from Pittsburgh to Cincinnati to pick up a new to me JK yesterday. Canít wait to get back to building and wheeling once again!!!!

    Introducing Black JK #3...
    Adjustments.jpg


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Congrats! Thatís a great lookín two door!


    2015 JKUR AEV JK350
    1985 CJ8 Scrambler
    2015 JKU Rubicon AEV JK350
    1985 Jeep CJ8 Scrambler

  5. #5
    Nothing but a Thing Saharaunlmtd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    1,539

    Re-Wave / Finally back in the game

    Quote Originally Posted by BaddestCross View Post
    Nice! Always good to see another 2 door. Enjoy!



    --
    Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407
    Thanks. Itís been over a decade since I had a 2 door. Gotta say, it feels like Iím driving a go cart..


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

  6. #6
    Old Timer TrailHunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    4,568
    Congrats! And welcome Back in Black!

  7. #7
    Addict BaddestCross's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Palmdale, CA
    Posts
    5,639
    Quote Originally Posted by Saharaunlmtd View Post
    Thanks. Itís been over a decade since I had a 2 door. Gotta say, it feels like Iím driving a go cart..


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Yep. Way more fun than a school bus.



    --
    Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407
    Build Thread: The Adventures of Fiona
    '08 JKR Rescue Green 2-Door

  8. #8
    Addict JKbrick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Leo, Indiana
    Posts
    7,850
    Congrats, looks great


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

  9. #9
    Addict Ddays's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Darlington, Pa
    Posts
    9,613
    I didn't realize you had sold the Willys - I thought you were doing the biking & triathlon stuff. Glad to see you're back in a Jeep. What are you pulling the camper with now?

  10. #10
    Nothing but a Thing Saharaunlmtd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    1,539
    Quote Originally Posted by Ddays View Post
    I didn't realize you had sold the Willys - I thought you were doing the biking & triathlon stuff. Glad to see you're back in a Jeep. What are you pulling the camper with now?
    It was G17 classified . Truthfully, I never mentioned it to anyone unless it came up.

    The triathlon stuff was to prevent ďidle handsĒ in the interim. It will be a crapshoot whether I keep doing them or unload my gear to finance Jeep parts. My wife is forbidding me from doing the marathon again, but we will see.

    The camper is gone as well. With my daughter doing gymnastics, cheer, soccer and my son doing football, basketball, soccer there just wasnít time anymore. Ironically, the 2016-2017 2 doors with 3.73s or 4.10s have the same 3500# towing capacity.


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Back in the game in Mississippi
    By Pezhead1 in forum Give us a Wave
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 03-30-2018, 12:50 PM
  2. Back in the game!
    By SLAPSHOT in forum Jeep Show & Tell
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-16-2015, 01:05 AM
  3. Finally have my jeep back!
    By hunterbilt in forum Jeep Show & Tell
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-23-2014, 01:57 PM
  4. Finally Back
    By Hayman_6735 in forum Give us a Wave
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 06-22-2013, 06:29 PM
  5. Back in the jeep game
    By Donttread in forum Jeep Show & Tell
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-21-2013, 06:28 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ďwayoflifeĒ is a moniker that Iíve been using for 20 years now and I chose it because I think it does a great job of explaining, in simple terms, the passion I have for Jeeps and the Jeep way of life. This is a lifestyle that transcends age, gender and race as the only thing you need to be a part of it is a love for the outdoors, a desire to explore, a yearning to take on a challenge and a will to conquer it. Over the years, Cindy and I have attempted to capture the essence of this lifestyle through photographs and videos and share it with others around the world. And, this is how WAYALIFE was born.
Join us
WATCH OUR VIDEOS