Air Down Tool

RockinAZJK

Caught the Bug
Valve core removal screwdriver.
Locally available for $3 or less at any auto store.
View attachment 337963

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

This is what I’ve always used. Pull the core, either count to 50 or wait for the pitch to change, put it back in and move to the next.

I did recently pick up the digital Currie tool but haven’t had a chance to try it out.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

If you are running a wheel with two valve stems (ATX chamber PRO II) as an example you can attach an air gauge to one and pull the from the other. I have been using the ARB tool but now I just pull the core, watch the gauge and stick it back in. Seems to be about 6’s. That being said, it does require you to have two valve stems. Otherwise the tool mentioned above is a win.

jdofmemi

I've always used the Staun deflators https://www.amazon.com/Staun-Automa...argid=aud-801381245258:pla-568351621102&psc=1
but I may try the ARB.. Just because

The Stain are good, but the knock offs are hit and miss. I bought a set of the cheaper ones and was disappointed. I could not get them to hold a consistent setting below about 15 psi.

The real ones work good, and allow you time to roam around and talk to people instead of going from tire to tire trying not to let out too much.

Slimebones

The Stain are good, but the knock offs are hit and miss. I bought a set of the cheaper ones and was disappointed. I could not get them to hold a consistent setting below about 15 psi.

The real ones work good, and allow you time to roam around and talk to people instead of going from tire to tire trying not to let out too much.

I think it was you that caused me to let too much air out because you were talking!!! Ha!

fiend

Caught the Bug
I had a set of knock off stauns for a while. They worked ok but would come loose and the pressure setting would get screwed up. A friend gave me his old set of real stauns, which I used for a while. They’re definitely better but have the same issue. I recently got the JK innovations 4 wheel kit. Although I’ve only used it for one multi day trip so far, it seems awesome for airing down and up. Especially the latter. No more squatting by each wheel to fill up. Just attach the four lines and go chit chat with your buddies while all four tires fill up. Money well spent.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Ddays

Hooked
I had a set of knock off stauns for a while. They worked ok but would come loose and the pressure setting would get screwed up. A friend gave me his old set of real stauns, which I used for a while. They’re definitely better but have the same issue. I recently got the JK innovations 4 wheel kit. Although I’ve only used it for one multi day trip so far, it seems awesome for airing down and up. Especially the latter. No more squatting by each wheel to fill up. Just attach the four lines and go chit chat with your buddies while all four tires fill up. Money well spent.

I've been looking at that kit. Quality up to par?

rubiDave

I have the same setup. I'm quite happy with it. Pressure is self balancing between tires so they all deflate / inflate exactly the same. A bit slower to deflate on a per tire basis than the ARB style since the valve stem isn't loosened, but you more than make up the time by doing 4 tire simultaneously.

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom