Salt Lake City Wayalifers

bouche03

Hey guys and gals,

Currently planning a trip to Moab and Colorado next year, and looking to ship two Jeeps to Salt Lake, arriving a day or so before we fly into UT. Time frame would be July 22nd or so 2020. Are there any members in good standing that might be willing to take delivery of two Wranglers, or any other members done something similar and maybe have some insight or tips on how to handle things on the receiving end?

Hey guys and gals,

Currently planning a trip to Moab and Colorado next year, and looking to ship two Jeeps to Salt Lake, arriving a day or so before we fly into UT. Time frame would be July 22nd or so 2020. Are there any members in good standing that might be willing to take delivery of two Wranglers, or any other members done something similar and maybe have some insight or tips on how to handle things on the receiving end?

Too early for me to know exactly what my summer will look next year but I’d be willing to help out. Depending on how you’re shipping them you may want to give Bryce at Dixie 4 wheel drive a call. He might be able to help or at least give you some insight on who in town might be willing to receive them. Keep me posted as you get closer. If I’m going to be around, I’m happy to help out.

Top Bottom