New Guy From Upstate NY

Tall Mike

Hello, from upstate NY !
As of this afternoon I am officially back in a Jeep after a brief absence. I ended up with a 2016 Backcountry JKU which will be my 3rd JKU. Also had a Oscar Mike edtion two door JK a while back.
The first order of business was to get rid of those hideous door handle inlays and caps. They went into the dumpster before I ever rolled off the lot. :shock: Those headlights and rock rails aren't making it with me either they will be addressed in the future.
I'm checking in at 6'8" tall so the first mod will be a front seat extension to accommodate my 38" inseam. Of course it will get a lift, probably 35's, and all the offroad goodies. This Jeep has the Alpine speakers and the 130 radio so I'm thinking the head unit will get replaced also. Anyway, thats all stuff for down the road at some point.

374dd4ac67ba0c2930428a410a894918x.jpg

I have no idea what brand those headlights are, but I'm fairly certain they aren't going to impress me after dark. The halos don't even work not sure if they are even wired up. Morimoto projectors have my interest peaked I may give them a try after watching a review on them.

b171be4164887941ac9515093e085cbcx.jpg

That's all I have for now !

Mike

Last edited:

wjtstudios

Hooked
Looks like they might be JW Speaker headlights. If they are, you should be impressed.

Welcome from Detroit

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Tall Mike

Getting back to the headlights I haven't found anything that says DOT SAE on them. A Google image search has a visual match with some ebay specials. Its dark here now so its time to go play. :cool:

Tall Mike

Welcome to WAL from Indiana.

Thanks ! What part of Indiana are you in ? The trucking company I drive long haul for has its business office in Terre Haute. The trucks are based off the farm in Paris, IL..
The Jeep will be living in Paris as its not my DD its my 2nd vehicle. I've heard of good wheeling out that way.

Tall Mike

Welcome from Washington!

Welcome to wayalife from Chicagoland [emoji112]

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using WAYALIFE mobile app

Welcome from California!

Welcome to WAL

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Welcome from Louisiana

"Pro Deo et Patria"

Welcome from Texas!

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using WAYALIFE mobile app

Welcome to WAL