LOBSTAH QUEST Part 8 : JL/JT Experience - The End of Our Quest

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
The final two days of Lobster Quest, the Nitto JL/JT Experience presented by KMC Wheels began with a psychedelic trip to the northern most off-road park in the lower 48 and that would be, the Rocky Mountain Terrain Park near Carthage, Maine. In addition to the moderate trails working their way up into the hills, the park also features a tire obstacle, jumps, mud pit and cars you can drive on. However, the owners of the place and their groovy compound is worth the visit alone. Our final wheeling destination was to a high overlook near the sea port town of Camden and it is known as, Mount Pleasant. The wheeling to get there was beautiful and a lot of fun and on a clear day, you can see all across the Penobscot Bay. We hope you enjoy the video and had fun watching the entire series.

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE
We hope you've been enjoyed watching EVO, Synergy, Skyjacker, PSC, JKS, Tactical Off Road, Hi-Lift, all the participants and of course, yours truly taking on some of the fun trails the east coast has to offer. If you haven't done so already, Cindy and I would be grateful if you could please SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube channel!
https://www.youtube.com/wayalife?sub_confirmation=1

WIN a Pair of NEW WAYALIFE Shot Glasses!!
If you'd like a chance at WINNING a pair of WAYALIFE Shot Glasses, all you have to do is post up what you thought of the LOBSTAH QUEST Series! A WINNER will be selected at random :)

SHOTGLASSES SMALL.jpg

UPDATE: Being that this is the final episode in the series, the WINNER of the WAYALIFE shot glasses was picked totally at random and the WINNER is...

Such a great series with amazing views!! You all make me so jealous in the amount of fun you guys have as a group. Thank you both for the awesome videos!

Congratulation smmiliotti!

This video was independently filmed, edited and produced by Cindy and Eddie Oh of WAYALIFE. The opinions and actions of the individuals featured are in no way affiliated with or attributable to Nitto Tire, KMC Wheels, Off Road Evolution or any of the JL/JT Experience sponsors.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
20191118195051-9e0ad337-me.jpg

bkac

Caught the Bug
This is amazing. Brings it all back. Great job you guys and awesome music choice! So much fun.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Sharkey

Word Ninja
The groove lounge...lol. Thankfully there were no black lights in there. 🤮

Great video as always!!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

briand

Another great video. Always look forward to the new videos. The series was great! Look forward to the next series whenever it comes.

TrailHunter

Hooked
Bad Ass Series!! Seeing the Gladiators go Balls out and all those awesome Trees! .. The Scenery and History out there looks amazing. Great job on the Videos... No doubt Cindys best work yet... [emoji481]

smmiliotti

Such a great series with amazing views!! You all make me so jealous in the amount of fun you guys have as a group. Thank you both for the awesome videos!

jeeeep

Hooked
what a great series, beautiful scenery and that last video... I could hear the dueling banjos :cheesy:

Those looked like some fun obstacles and a great way to end the trip :beer:

That lobster looked delicious!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Great job! That looked like a epic time! Thanks for bringing us all along for the ride!

Thank you. Glad we could bring you along for the fun :)

Another great video. Always look forward to the new videos. The series was great! Look forward to the next series whenever it comes.

Awesome. So glad you enjoyed it and we hope to bring you more soon :)

Dam that cj was bouncing! Pretty cool place. I had no clue there was wheeling like that back east.

No kidding, who knew? The only bummer thing is that so much of it is all on private property.

Bad Ass Series!! Seeing the Gladiators go Balls out and all those awesome Trees! .. The Scenery and History out there looks amazing. Great job on the Videos... No doubt Cindys best work yet... [emoji481]

Thank you my friend. The Gladiator was definitely out of its element out there but it held its own. :yup:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Awesome series. Thank you again for sharing your time and talent with us all!

So glad you enjoyed it :)

Honestly, I don't think we'd do trips like this if it weren't for the fun we have with everyone. We love the wheeling but it's being able to do it with our friends that really make it :)

what a great series, beautiful scenery and that last video... I could hear the dueling banjos :cheesy:

Those looked like some fun obstacles and a great way to end the trip :beer:

That lobster looked delicious!

LOL - the banjos were playing for sure :crazyeyes:

WJCO

Meme King
Awesome finale. Lol at Dave from synergy; No Fucks Given. We all need a little bit more of that in our lives.

robx251

Caught the Bug
Eddie and Cindy,

Another great video. Wish you guys had some more time at Rocky Mountain Terrain Park. Lots more stuff going on out there than what you had time to show. I'm glad everyone finally everyone finally got their lobster and hope you guys smothered it in buttah! Hope to see your extra overland trip up north soon.

The final two days of Lobster Quest, the Nitto JL/JT Experience presented by KMC Wheels began with a psychedelic trip to the northern most off-road park in the lower 48 and that would be, the Rocky Mountain Terrain Park near Carthage, Maine. In addition to the moderate trails working their way up into the hills, the park also features a tire obstacle, jumps, mud pit and cars you can drive on. However, the owners of the place and their groovy compound is worth the visit alone. Our final wheeling destination was to a high overlook near the sea port town of Camden and it is known as, Mount Pleasant. The wheeling to get there was beautiful and a lot of fun and on a clear day, you can see all across the Penobscot Bay. We hope you enjoy the video and had fun watching the entire series.

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE
We hope you've been enjoyed watching EVO, Synergy, Skyjacker, PSC, JKS, Tactical Off Road, Hi-Lift, all the participants and of course, yours truly taking on some of the fun trails the east coast has to offer. If you haven't done so already, Cindy and I would be grateful if you could please SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube channel!
https://www.youtube.com/wayalife?sub_confirmation=1

WIN a Pair of NEW WAYALIFE Shot Glasses!!
If you'd like a chance at WINNING a pair of WAYALIFE Shot Glasses, all you have to do is post up what you thought of the LOBSTAH QUEST Series! A WINNER will be selected at random :)

View attachment 338001

This video was independently filmed, edited and produced by Cindy and Eddie Oh of WAYALIFE. The opinions and actions of the individuals featured are in no way affiliated with or attributable to Nitto Tire, KMC Wheels, Off Road Evolution or any of the JL/JT Experience sponsors.

JAGS

Hooked
Great series. What an awesome “experience” you were able to share with us. [emoji91][emoji106][emoji41]🤙

Top Bottom