1350 Spicer U-Joint Part Number

jorgelrod

Hooked
Now that I upgraded my Front DS to 1350 (Rear Will be upgraded soon enough) and having 1350's on my Dynatrac Axle shafts as well, I want to confirm what the part number for a 1350 U-joint spare would be. I have seen 5-1350X but want to be sure as I see the pictures have snap rings and not C-clips

RockinAZJK

Caught the Bug
Now that I upgraded my Front DS to 1350 (Rear Will be upgraded soon enough) and having 1350's on my Dynatrac Axle shafts as well, I want to confirm what the part number for a 1350 U-joint spare would be. I have seen 5-1350X but want to be sure as I see the pictures have snap rings and not C-clips

Following. I’ve been wanting to do the same as all of my ujoints are now 1350.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

jdofmemi

I found none of the standard ones come with full circle clips, as that is a special application. They won't even fit stock shafts, as they are not machined on the inside for them to fit.

You need to order the full circle clips separate.

jorgelrod

Hooked
I found none of the standard ones come with full circle clips, as that is a special application. They won't even fit stock shafts, as they are not machined on the inside for them to fit.

You need to order the full circle clips separate.

So what are the part numbers?

A.J.

5-1350x is for driveline with spring clips where the slot is on the yolk on top of the caps.
5-1766x is the axleshaft type that have groove in the cap and come with C clips which you will need to replace with full circle clips if you want them

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

jorgelrod

Hooked
5-1350x is for driveline with spring clips where the slot is on the yolk on top of the caps.
5-1766x is the axleshaft type that have groove in the cap and come with C clips which you will need to replace with full circle clips if you want them

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

So do I need one of each or just the one u-joint with two sets of clips?

Top Bottom