VIDEO : A FAR BETTER TRACK BAR - Synergy Adjustable Front Track Bar INSTALLATION

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Installing an aftermarket adjustable front track bar is a great way to help re-center your axle after installing a 2”-3” lift and while there are a lot out options out there to choose from, I might recommend that you get the one made by Synergy. In addition to being made out of 1.50”, 0.25” wall DOM, it also comes with their signature, double adjuster sleeve and that means you won’t have to remove it to make fine tune adjustments. And, because it utilizes a pinch bolt to hold everything in places, you won’t have to fight with a jam nut that can be near impossible to keep tight. Of course, what makes this track bar really nice is that it comes with their awesome new Dual Durometer Bushings. In addition to being 100% maintenance free, the Dual Durometer Bushings are designed with 2 different durometers, a soft outer that offers cushioning and flex and a hard inner lining that acts as a bearing surface. Installing this track bar is super easy, can be done in under an hour using a just few basic tools and this video will show you how.

Watch Synergy Dual Durometer Bushing promotional video: https://youtu.be/KD2Ap6hvPDg

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE
If you enjoyed this video, Cindy and I would be grateful if you could please SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube channel!
https://www.youtube.com/wayalife?sub_confirmation=1

20191124194116-d6f5150c-me.jpg

Andy5160

Hooked
Definitely well designed item and on vehicle adjustment option is awesome [emoji106]

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I'll keep this in mind if I have any issues. Seems like a well designed product.

Definitely well designed item and on vehicle adjustment option is awesome [emoji106]

It really is a well designed track bar. I really love how they not only use dual durometer bushings but also incorporate their double adjuster into it. Sure makes adjustments easy but maybe more importantly, makes it so you don't have to jerk around with jam nuts that never stay in place.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Are these bushings similar to the new Rancho bushings? Or is synergy making these custom for themselves?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Are these bushings similar to the new Rancho bushings? Or is synergy making these custom for themselves?

They're the same or at least, so far as I can tell. I really like them a lot too. Kind of like what Metalcloak was trying to do with their bushings only better. They're more like what the Johnny Joint should have been updated to. Granted, time will tell how well they'll do long term but so far, these are the direction of the future or at least, in my opinion.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
They're the same or at least, so far as I can tell. I really like them a lot too. Kind of like what Metalcloak was trying to do with their bushings only better. They're more like what the Johnny Joint should have been updated to. Granted, time will tell how well they'll do long term but so far, these are the direction of the future or at least, in my opinion.

Good to know. Are they putting these in their long arms too? For JL and JK?

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Good to know. Are they putting these in their long arms too? For JL and JK?

Not sure about the JK as they've already been designed to use Johnny Joints but I do know that all their JL and JT suspension is being designed and or already made with the DDBs.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Not sure about the JK as they've already been designed to use Johnny Joints but I do know that all their JL and JT suspension is being designed and or already made with the DDBs.

Good to know. Planning for the two door.... lol

jeeeep

Hooked
I like this and no maintenance is a bonus. wonder if the bonded layers of urethane squeak like the regular polyurethane bushings.

It's time to replace the JK stock track bar or bushings, I'm tired oh hearing them squeak like hell when cold.

nmwranglerx

Caught the Bug
Beefy looking track bar. I do have a related question. Are raised front track-bar mounts and flipped drag links a thing of the past, as in, not really needed on the JL? If not, is a flipped drag link something you see in the future?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

CalSgt

Hooked
Beefy looking track bar. I do have a related question. Are raised front track-bar mounts and flipped drag links a thing of the past, as in, not really needed on the JL? If not, is a flipped drag link something you see in the future?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Synergy DL is flippable & they are getting ready to release a raised track bar bracket. Steermarts already has a raised track bar bracket available but they don't have the best rep around here.

Top Bottom