EVO 3” Plush Rides

RockinAZJK

Caught the Bug
Currently running EVO 4” plush rides with high clearance fenders and 37s but it’s relatively light. Considering going down to 3” Plush ride coils if anyone has some around they want to part with.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

danford.lau

Caught the Bug
Currently running EVO 4” plush rides with high clearance fenders and 37s but it’s relatively light. Considering going down to 3” Plush ride coils if anyone has some around they want to part with.

I’d be interested in your 4” coils if you obtain the 3”

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

RockinAZJK

Caught the Bug
I’d be interested in your 4” coils if you obtain the 3”

I’ll let you know!

Seems like a Trade is in order.... If you can leave your Jeeps on Jack Stands for a bit.

I don’t know that I’m going to like the 3” yet, so I’d rather have my 4” still on stand by [emoji23]

I would but I think one of my coils may be defective . Axle was too far back and coils were bent so I think it may have fatigued a coil — why it sags a bit

Definitely try some correction wedges like fiend mentioned. $25 or something like that and at least it will tell you if the coil is bad or not

danford.lau

Caught the Bug
I’ll let you know!

I don’t know that I’m going to like the 3” yet, so I’d rather have my 4” still on stand by [emoji23]

Definitely try some correction wedges like fiend mentioned. $25 or something like that and at least it will tell you if the coil is bad or not

Yah I already installed the wedges when I adjusted the LCAs .. helped a lot but passenger side still bows a bit which makes me think the coil is bad from the year of driving with it bowed

RockinAZJK

Caught the Bug
Yah I already installed the wedges when I adjusted the LCAs .. helped a lot but passenger side still bows a bit which makes me think the coil is bad from the year of driving with it bowed

That’s a bummer! Right now is a good time to buy a new rear set being Black Friday

Top Bottom