Shock Body Mount Broke or Fixable

As the title explains how can I fix it or is it trash. I talked to Rancho and they said I can't get the part threw them. They are 9000XL

-AINOKEA-

Hooked
There’s definitely a story behind that one... do tell. As for the shock, I have no idea if that piece is available to buy, but I know I had one helluva time twisting mine when I installed them. Replacing it might destroy the bushing. I’d probably just end up replacing both rear shocks at that point. Maybe catch a cyber Monday sale? The shady mechanic in me wants to tell you to just bend it back as close to normal as possible and use a large washer until new shocks are in the cards.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Not a good story Wife flipped the jeep and it did a 360. No doors or top and she came out ok. Witch is amazing but I would have rather flipped it on the trails. So I'm rebuilding it.

-AINOKEA-

Hooked
Not a good story Wife flipped the jeep and it did a 360. No doors or top and she came out ok. Witch is amazing but I would have rather flipped it on the trails. So I'm rebuilding it.

Dang dude! Sorry to hear that. Glad she made it out okay.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Last edited:
oohhhh no way 2.00 to fix it and as for the bar pin idea I like that to. But the cheapest is rough country and I'm not really sold on that company. Then it is synergy for 90.00 and Little more I can buy a new shock. Unless there is a huge befit for the bar pin eliminator.

Top Bottom