Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: JL JOURNAL : Synergy Front Track Bar Reinforcement & Sector Shaft Brace INSTALL

This is something I want to do sooner than later. Eddie, did you feel any difference in the steering at highway speeds?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Looks like a solid upgrade for sure! Something that should be a must when you get a JL it seems like to secure everything.
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

October 16, 2013, wednesday early evening, east of the pacific ocean, selectee for truly random and boring Parking lot photo of the moment grand platinum prize winner!

2011 JK
    EVO Bolt-on Coilovers, EVO 1/4 pounder w/ stinger, 37" Cooper STT Pros, PR44, and some EVO stuff

Awaiting install-
    On Order-
    Want list- Evo carrier and skins, PSC hydro assis

jlwrangler.com

Quote Originally Posted by MericaMade View Post
    My bad. I meant for the JK. Thanks Eddie.
    Ah, I the tie-rod diameter is bigger and so the OE clamp wouldn't work.

Quote Originally Posted by Rabensburg9 View Post
    Awesome video. Super informative. Thanks so much!
    You bet! Glad to hear you found it to be informative

Quote Originally Posted by TrailHunter View Post
    Seems like a Solid Upgrade for both the JK & JL. Even just the bracket alone would be helpful. I need to decide on the sector brace or a big bore. Cool Video!
    Honestly, on the JK, I don't know if something like this is necessary. We don't have anything like it on Moby and never had anything like it on our 3 other JK's.

Quote Originally Posted by benatc1 View Post
    Great install video, think im going to try one of these out. Still have a bit of a dead feeling in steering with the 37s. Was cold this past weekend, good day to use the overalls I see instead of the normal shorts you have on..
    LOL - yeah, it was cold enough that I had to suit up

Quote Originally Posted by DMF View Post
    This is something I want to do sooner than later. Eddie, did you feel any difference in the steering at highway speeds?
    Honestly, no. Just with the Synergy components alone, things have felt great. This is just added insurance.

Quote Originally Posted by cozdude View Post
    Looks like a solid upgrade for sure! Something that should be a must when you get a JL it seems like to secure everything.
    For how affordable and easy it is to install, I think so.

Quote Originally Posted by wayoflife View Post
    Honestly, no. Just with the Synergy components alone, things have felt great. This is just added insurance.
    Cool thanks Eddie. I did all the Synergy components on my JK and it really made things feel better. I want to do that again on the JL. And thank you for the video. Seriously, I always learn something new. I'e watched at least 10 other videos on installing the trackbar brace before I did it on mine and everyone said you gotta hold the steering box up or it will drop. And here you are just taking all the bolts out and letting it hang. and had no issues bolting every thing back up. Dammit, I should have bought the V6 so I can follow all your how to videos when the time comes when I work on mine.

easy intstall!

Been on the fence on this but i'm done with waiting on do-nothing FCA to fix this issue.

Pissed that I have to spend money to fix shit like this on a stock vehicle but JEEP right?

If this works, on with the mods!

All the vendors I tried show it backorder until end of December or into January 2020, hot item!

update 12/4/19 *** Got a call from Bubba, he has the last unit that he was going to install on his Jeep, open box otherwise new and is sending it to me. Awesome service!
    Last edited by jeeeep; 12-04-2019 at 04:11 PM.

Been Around the Block doubletapdaddy's Avatar
    That's a nice install video. 👍I've been wanting to get my hands on the Synergy Mfg Front TB, but as jeeeep stated above, it's on backorder. I've got the TB and Brace on order, and was told to expect after the first of the year. Honestly though, it's so goddamn cold lately the last thing I want to do is bust my knuckles in my unheated garage. Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by doubletapdaddy View Post
    That's a nice install video. I've been wanting to get my hands on the Synergy Mfg Front TB, but as jeeeep stated above, it's on backorder. I've got the TB and Brace on order, and was told to expect after the first of the year. Honestly though, it's so goddamn cold lately the last thing I want to do is bust my knuckles in my unheated garage. Lol.
    I would be honored to be the inspiration for one of Eddies videos honestly haha. Hopefully your experience and his and Cindy’s channel will be able to help a lot of people experiencing the same issue!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Captain Imachurity
    2003 WJ Build Thread
    2017 Gobi JKU Build Thread
    2016 Renegade Sport Build Thread
    2019 Compass Sport Build Thread

Great video hopefully that’s all you need.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE
    2016 JKU

Good info! Got my dad to order this and the synergy trac bar for his jl due to death wobble and it’s stock! Ordered from exodus today hopefully this fixes it!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast