Looking to buy tires and wheels as a gift?

Discount Tire

This holiday season, if you're thinking of surprising the car enthusiast in your life with new tires and wheels, be sure to give Discount Tire a look and save up to 15% on select sets of 4 wheels!

Blog_header_wheels_happy_holidays_001.jpg

Need to place an order? Complete your order online by following the link above or shoot us a Private Message and we'll make sure you're taken care of!

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Honestly, I can’t recommend DT enough. We have purchased at least five full sets of wheels and tires from them for three JKUR’s, a BMW sedan, and a Yukon XL. I’ve done it online, through the forum reps, and also directly in the store. Every time has been a great buying experience, as has been the service after the fact.

Cheers DT, keep up the great work! 🥃

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

highoctane

Caught the Bug
I can’t get the link to work. I’m region blocked, probably because I’m at work in Afghanistan. Is the sale only in wheel and tire sets? I want to buy 5 37/12.50/17 Nitto Trail Grapplers.

Discount Tire

I can’t get the link to work. I’m region blocked, probably because I’m at work in Afghanistan. Is the sale only in wheel and tire sets? I want to buy 5 37/12.50/17 Nitto Trail Grapplers.

Thank you for your service. PM headed your way.

Discount Tire

He definitely deserves a big thank you for protecting us as we are home enjoying Christmas with out family's. :thumb:

highoctane

Caught the Bug
Thanks for the support for our troops guys. But I don't deserve it like the active duty guys and gals here. I work for a private company supporting a fleet of helicopters that transports people and cargo for the DoD. I get paid more and sacrifice a whole lot less than they do. I'm only here 4 weeks at a time, followed by 4 weeks off.

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
Honestly, I can’t recommend DT enough. We have purchased at least five full sets of wheels and tires from them for three JKUR’s, a BMW sedan, and a Yukon XL. I’ve done it online, through the forum reps, and also directly in the store. Every time has been a great buying experience, as has been the service after the fact.

Cheers DT, keep up the great work! 🥃

Ditto. I’ve ordered several sets online. Always quick and easy.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom