Rubicon Trail - June 2020

Regolith

I’ll be moving back east for work this coming summer. I want to take my JL Rubicon back east with a bit of extra offroad cred behind that Rubicon hood decal. Anyone want to run it with me the week of 14-20 June?

It’ll be my first time running the Rubicon. But I’ve got plenty of experience.

I’d probably run the full trail from Loon into Tahoe. Camp one night in the Springs. Wife and kiddo will be waiting at the hotel in SLT, so I’d prob only camp one night. Dates are flexible for that week. Let me know if you’re interested.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I’ll be moving back east for work this coming summer. I want to take my JL Rubicon back east with a bit of extra offroad cred behind that Rubicon hood decal. Anyone want to run it with me the week of 14-20 June?

It’ll be my first time running the Rubicon. But I’ve got plenty of experience.

I’d probably run the full trail from Loon into Tahoe. Camp one night in the Springs. Wife and kiddo will be waiting at the hotel in SLT, so I’d prob only camp one night. Dates are flexible for that week. Let me know if you’re interested.

June can be hit or miss in terms of trail conditions and snow from what I hear, but others will know far better than I. I ran it early this September and it was perfect. I’m planning on going back with a couple rigs sometime in late July early August. If you’re around, you’re more than welcome to join us. Although well run from Loon to buck island, camp, then go to Rubicon springs and camp and then head out the third day.

Regolith

June can be hit or miss in terms of trail conditions and snow from what I hear, but others will know far better than I. I ran it early this September and it was perfect. I’m planning on going back with a couple rigs sometime in late July early August. If you’re around, you’re more than welcome to join us. Although well run from Loon to buck island, camp, then go to Rubicon springs and camp and then head out the third day.

Unfortunately we’ll be leaving in early July. Good point on the snow. I’ll definitely keep an eye on the trail conditions. I wish I had more flexibility, but it’s about as late in the season as I can push it. It’s a now or never kinda thing. Thanks for the offer though.

Unfortunately we’ll be leaving in early July. Good point on the snow. I’ll definitely keep an eye on the trail conditions. I wish I had more flexibility, but it’s about as late in the season as I can push it. It’s a now or never kinda thing. Thanks for the offer though.

Well keep me posted all the same. If the conditions allow and I can swing it I’m in.

Last edited:

briand

I may be in that area around that time. I might be interested depending on conditions. I’ll keep watching for updates

Top Bottom