2020 WAYALIFE New Year's Kick Off Run - (Postponed)

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I've had a lot of people asking about the 2020 WAYALIFE New Year's Kick Off Run and I really am sorry for not posting anything up about it sooner. Cindy and I were really hoping to make it happen on the first weekend of January like we always do but unfortunately, we've got way too much going on right now. However, rather than say the run has been cancelled, we are instead going to try our best and re-schedule it for later on in the month. Anyway, I just wanted to give you all the heads up and let you know what's going on and will post updates as they become available.

jdofmemi

Thanks for the update.

I have been looking forward to it, and will be watching for further updates.

Sounds great guys.

I can say while we have been looking forward to it, none of us would fault you guys one bit for postponing or even outright canceling it this year. Seems like this has been the busiest year to date for you guys or at least, what we can see here and in the videos.

Enjoy the holidays.
I’ll watch for the updates.

Brute

Hooked
Later in the month works great for me...if you need any help with logistics, please just say so...and thank you for rescheduling instead of canceling...a hui hou

Clearskies

Caught the Bug
Thanks for the update and looking forward to it.
Besides everything you've got going on I'm sure it's a lot of planning too!
Patiently waiting for another fun time with everyone

Sent from my SM-N960U using WAYALIFE mobile app

TrailHunter

Hooked
Looking forward to a NY trip in January or even August... Anytime will be great to see everyone... Thanks for the update.... [emoji481]

I will echo what Brute said. If there is any way I can help out, this is a good time of year as its super slow at work and time off is readily available.

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
WAYALIFE New Year's Kick Off Run 2020 - (Postponed)

The time of year highway trout comes out. We promise each other we will wheel more. Then don’t until the next New Years run.

Good times !

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

blazer

Caught the Bug
Thanks for the update. One of my favorite events for the past 10 years. Will watch for updates. Thanks to both Eddie
and Cindy for all of the past runs you have organized, always enjoy them.

Top Bottom