Bent cage what to do?

Sorry guys I have no Idea how to rotate the pictures. But It's pretty well bent. Thinking all new cage cause it's that bent. What do you guys say and hey happy holidays.

20191227_145146.jpg

20191227_145153.jpg

20191227_145116.jpg

20191227_145124.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Wife flipped the jeep before I had a chance to. I was thinking that or possible a used cage. I don't know if that's possible thou. But was thinking of a genright cage also. Who ever flipped my pictures thank you.

Speedy_RCW

Hooked

fiend

Caught the Bug
Jeep had no doors or top on it. Not even the soft top.

Ok. Guess I saw the B pillars and saw doors.

If you’re going to make this a Trail only rig, I’d cut the cage out and put in a genright or custom fabricated cage.

If you want to put on full doors and have them seal, maybe try to straighten the b pillars, but that’s probably going to be a waste of time.

Find a windshield frame with glass from a boneyard.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Ddays

Hooked
B pillers I plan on bending back the best I can. I have a 12 ton can jack to get those straight as I can.

That sounds like a load of fun. :crazyeyes:

Is this going to be a street legal Jeep or off road only? Sounds like an off road only. I'd look at chopping the B pillars & throwing in a cage.

That sounds like a load of fun. :crazyeyes:

Is this going to be a street legal Jeep or off road only? Sounds like an off road only. I'd look at chopping the B pillars & throwing in a cage.

Honestly looking to getting the jeep street legal.

Ok. Guess I saw the B pillars and saw doors.

If you’re going to make this a Trail only rig, I’d cut the cage out and put in a genright or custom fabricated cage.

If you want to put on full doors and have them seal, maybe try to straighten the b pillars, but that’s probably going to be a waste of time.

Find a windshield frame with glass from a boneyard.

Yea that actually a good. windshield frame. Just need a new windshield . if I can line that up I can have a decent door alignment. So only answer is a complete new roll cage?

Bear_JT

Hooked
Have a body shop do the work under a claim then, you’ll have the B pillars straightened out, then maybe go for a new cage.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Speedy_RCW

Hooked
I’d have a hard time feeling safe in there especially at freeway speeds after just “bending” the b pillars back into shape. It’s literally the most important structure in the Jeep protecting you during a rollover. That’s just my opinion though.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom