Stony Lonesome

Mattznpc

Awesome weekend here at Stony. 6 of us from our local club made the 5 1/2 hr drive to the park. Was wet and a crap load of atv's. The park had a night ride Saturday night that brought out a crap load more of them. All in all a great weekend with tons of trails!! IMG_1735.jpeg IMG_1749.jpeg IMG_1755.jpg IMG_1799.jpg IMG_1751.jpg 763F8B04-.jpeg IMG_1817.jpg F0688718-.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using WAYALIFE mobile app

bmkrinne

Looks like you all had a great time. Wish I had known you guys were going as I’m only about an hour north of the park!!!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Mattznpc

Stoney Lonensome is on my list for sure, 5 badge of honor trils out there is a nice bonus.
Actually there were 3 badge trails here, but the switchbacks were washed out from land slides, so now only 2. Gut Buster has a huge boulder that has fell onto it at the very top, so once you make it up, you have to back down [emoji2957]

bmkrinne

Very nice place, just don't go when they are having a night ride also. Way to many side by sides!

Let’s set up a ride later this spring, maybe early summer time. I’ve driven by the park 100x on the way to and from Smith Lake, but never been in the park.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

aboudreau

That's awesome!
Awesome weekend here at Stony. 6 of us from our local club made the 5 1/2 hr drive to the park. Was wet and a crap load of atv's. The park had a night ride Saturday night that brought out a crap load more of them. All in all a great weekend with tons of trails!! View attachment 339257 View attachment 339258 View attachment 339259 View attachment 339260 View attachment 339261 View attachment 339262 View attachment 339263 View attachment 339264

Sent from my SM-N950U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom