37” tires

Clifford33

Caught the Bug
Was wondering if anyone is selling there used 37s want to purchase new tires in just a few months but thought I would see if anyone is getting rid of there’s with still a lot of tread left. I’m looking for cooper stt pros. 37x13.5x17 or
37x12.5x17.
Open to other brands.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Sorry, don't have any 37's but I do have a set of 40's if you're interested :crazyeyes:

jdofmemi

I've got some Goodyear MTRs that have some life left.

They aren't great, but would do for another few months for someone.

Attachments

• image000000_06-600x1067.jpg
    image000000_06-600x1067.jpg
    123.1 KB · Views: 148
Did you not like your Coopers? Why are you getting rid of them? Just curious.

If you go back to the videos they made just before the JKX Moby was in need of some TLC. And because it’s also a Nitto event they decided to run the Nittos.

Angry Aussie

If you go back to the videos they made just before the JKX Moby was in need of some TLC. And because it’s also a Nitto event they decided to run the Nittos.

Good call, I forgot about that. Was just curious cause I’ve noticed my coopers aren’t as good on wet roads as my trail grapplers were. Wishing I would have stayed with nitto after wearing them out.

Good call, I forgot about that. Was just curious cause I’ve noticed my coopers aren’t as good on wet roads as my trail grapplers were. Wishing I would have stayed with nitto after wearing them out.

To be fair I’ve been running coopers now for 3 years and I just installed my second set about 5000 miles ago... they will be my last. I love how they perform but they balance like shit... or at least this set has. I’ll be going back to Nitto

wjtstudios

Hooked

To be fair I’ve been running coopers now for 3 years and I just installed my second set about 5000 miles ago... they will be my last. I love how they perform but they balance like shit... or at least this set has. I’ll be going back to Nitto

You guys are making me feel good about ordering my Nittos for the build. I was really on the fence with the coopers, glad I went with the nittos.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

You guys are making me feel good about ordering my Nittos for the build. I was really on the fence with the coopers, glad I went with the nittos.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

I love everything about my coopers EXCEPT how they balance. Granted some of that I will attribute to my beadlock rings being Fuuuuucked. But, when three of the 5 want over 35 oz to balance... yeah that’s a tire issue

Ddays

Hooked
That's really odd with the Coopers. Mine have been excellent in the 4 years I've had mine. I'm hoping this next set doesn't shit the bed...

jesse3638

Hooked
That's really odd with the Coopers. Mine have been excellent in the 4 years I've had mine. I'm hoping this next set doesn't shit the bed...
Mine are still holding strong in the stack I have in the garage....haha. I'll let everyone know how they balance out once I get them installed.

Sent from my SM-G973U using WAYALIFE mobile app

It’s odd because my first set balanced really well. In fact I went quite a while without having them balanced and it wasn’t until I put some miles on them that they needed it and even then, they didn’t take much. This set took over 20oz in two and over 35 oz on the other three and that’s brand new. So I’m hoping this set is just a bad batch. But I still want to try out the Nitto again just because I know they are squared away.

Ddays

Hooked
It’s odd because my first set balanced really well. In fact I went quite a while without having them balanced and it wasn’t until I put some miles on them that they needed it and even then, they didn’t take much. This set took over 20oz in two and over 35 oz on the other three and that’s brand new. So I’m hoping this set is just a bad batch. But I still want to try out the Nitto again just because I know they are squared away.

Thats how my set was. No balancing needed at first and as they wore I finally found someone that would do it for me. Now I found a place that will road force balance the next set. As soon as I get my wheels back from powder coating I'll get mounted and balanced & see how they do.

Thats how my set was. No balancing needed at first and as they wore I finally found someone that would do it for me. Now I found a place that will road force balance the next set. As soon as I get my wheels back from powder coating I'll get mounted and balanced & see how they do.

Very cool. Post up with an update if you think of it. I’d like to know if mine was just an isolated incident or if there are more of us out there starting to have issues.

Weebz

Caught the Bug
Very cool. Post up with an update if you think of it. I’d like to know if mine was just an isolated incident or if there are more of us out there starting to have issues.

I’m on a fourth set of Coopers over two vehicles. My first two sets were great. Minor balance needed and wore great. The 37 on the JLUR now are terrible! Not even 20k on them and they won’t balance out at all now. Regularly rotated and cared for but are to the point of being replaced. My 37” on my JK have chunked terribly. Balance is good but not happy with wear.

Top Bottom