Big Bear trip coming up

Jack diddly

Hey guys, was wondering what the weather is usually like up in Big Bear in March. I'll be there to visit family and drive my new to me jeep down from Idaho to get some electrical work done and a new rollcage installed. Figured I'd take it on the trail for the first time before I ditch it there. I'll post my exact dates as well when I get them so I can possibly meet up with some of our guys, if you're interesting in joining.

The new jeep was rolled and landed in a few feet of water in a river. Now the instrument cluster doesn't work and windshield wipers dont turn off. Lol. But atleast we got it running. received_2424453234462477.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975U using WAYALIFE mobile app

BaddestCross

Hey guys, was wondering what the weather is usually like up in Big Bear in March. I'll be there to visit family and drive my new to me jeep down from Idaho to get some electrical work done and a new rollcage installed. Figured I'd take it on the trail for the first time before I ditch it there. I'll post my exact dates as well when I get them so I can possibly meet up with some of our guys, if you're interesting in joining.

The new jeep was rolled and landed in a few feet of water in a river. Now the instrument cluster doesn't work and windshield wipers dont turn off. Lol. But atleast we got it running. View attachment 339490

Sent from my SM-G975U using WAYALIFE mobile app
When you figure out the problem let JKBrick know. [emoji41]

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

Top Bottom