Looking for SE Pa Jeepers. I have killer FREE spot but it's a secret...

BlueRubicon

Caught the Bug
I live in between Philly and Allentown and head about 1hr and 20 min to a secret area (not secret to everyone) as often as I can. Similar in terrain to AOAA but no lines and rarely see other 4x4...oh and free. I wouldn't share this location with just anyone, but I would like to wheel with another Jeep or two. I currently have been wheeling with a buddy of mine and his Tacoma.
Trails are from easy to Extreme. I have lifted Rubicon with 37's and there are areas I cant get over.

Ddays

Hooked
I live in between Philly and Allentown and head about 1hr and 20 min to a secret area (not secret to everyone) as often as I can. Similar in terrain to AOAA but no lines and rarely see other 4x4...oh and free. I wouldn't share this location with just anyone, but I would like to wheel with another Jeep or two. I currently have been wheeling with a buddy of mine and his Tacoma.
Trails are from easy to Extreme. I have lifted Rubicon with 37's and there are areas I cant get over.

Be sure to NOT list the location. Not only is it one of the rules here, but once its on the internet it's not a secret anymore. You posted the right way -
pass it on via word of mouth or by sharing in person :thumb:

BlueRubicon

Caught the Bug
Be sure to NOT list the location. Not only is it one of the rules here, but once its on the internet it's not a secret anymore. You posted the right way -
pass it on via word of mouth or by sharing in person :thumb:

Too bad your so far...any good wheeling near Pitt?? I've always wanted to see Johnstown because of the catastrophe from the damn.

Last edited:

Ddays

Hooked
Too bad your so far...any good wheeling near Pitt?? I've always wanted to see Johnstown because of the catastrophe from the damn.

In the general vicinity, no. Within a couple hours, yes. There's a couple places I want to scout once Spring is here and my next round of shit is done on my JK. Like Weebz, I'm not afraid to drive to wheel. Rausch Creek is 4.5 hours from me but I the miles are no issue. Especially since I'm ditching my SF60 rear and won't be El Squeako anymore.

Actually, one of the places is in Johnstown. I've seen some pics of the place but want to see firsthand if it's as good as it looks.

Last edited:

Weebz

Caught the Bug
In the general vicinity, no. Within a couple hours, yes. There's a couple places I want to scout once Spring is here and my next round of shit is done on my JK. Like Weebz, I'm not afraid to drive to wheel. Rausch Creek is 4.5 hours from me but I the miles are no issue. Especially since I'm ditching my SF60 rear and won't be El Squeako anymore.

Actually, one of the places is in Johnstown. I've seen some pics of the place but want to see firsthand if it's as good as it looks.

So wait a second...you are hiding trails too? Just plain hurtful. Lol

highoctane

Caught the Bug
Don’t take this the wrong way, I feel like I have to ask: is it land you have permission to use? I live in Chambersburg, PA. Not too far away.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

I might be wrong but, I’m pretty sure the folks that bought Rubicat live in that general area. Can’t remember their handle here but Eddie or someone else might.

Could be worth looking them up if so

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Don’t take this the wrong way, I feel like I have to ask: is it land you have permission to use? I live in Chambersburg, PA. Not too far away.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

That’s why I was asking. If it was private and he has permission then I think it’s ok for him to drive and invite people.

Top Bottom