Shock question

TheGrendel

how many miles? what did you do to break the fronts? but, it never hurts to get 4 fresh shocks all the way around.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Being that you're out in NV, I'd bet they just wore out. Happens to the best of them and just like tires, shocks need to be replaced or rebuilt (if applicable) on a regular basis. I would get a new set all around.

Jimmypaget

how many miles? what did you do to break the fronts? but, it never hurts to get 4 fresh shocks all the way around.

They’ve got about 40-50k on them. They were never abused, just occasional Offroaded. My wife said she was coming into the neighborhood and hit a speed bump and heard a clunk and felt the front end bounce.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

TheGrendel

They’ve got about 40-50k on them. They were never abused, just occasional Offroaded. My wife said she was coming into the neighborhood and hit a speed bump and heard a clunk and felt the front end bounce.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

yea, i'd go ahead and get 4. watch for Ranch promotions. they have them regularly. :beer:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

Driving my Jeep like it had a set of Kings, I've been able to fry a set of Ranchos in a weekend. 40-50k is a good life for a set of shocks.

Top Bottom