I just love having a jeep

Jaybird 11

Caught the Bug
Had a real shit day today. Sewer line between my house and septic tank was plugged. Dug up the power to my shop while i was fixing it. Got it done jump in my jeep went to the store and got some beer and food. A guy in the parking lit of the store told me i had a sweet ride. Made my day lol.

Sent from my SM-G920V using WAYALIFE mobile app

WJCO

Meme King
Sorry to hear about your troubles but yes a Jeep can fix that. Just stare at your Jeep and drink your ass off. No judgement :beer:

Primo82

Caught the Bug
Had a real shit day today. Sewer line between my house and septic tank was plugged. Dug up the power to my shop while i was fixing it. Got it done jump in my jeep went to the store and got some beer and food. A guy in the parking lit of the store told me i had a sweet ride. Made my day lol.

Sent from my SM-G920V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Sorry to hear OP! Hope you have better luck.

2 months after I bought my house (about 8 years ago) we started experiencing draining issues. The septic system from the tank to the field was newish (10 years old). But the 10' section between the house and tank had never been replaced. It was 'orangeburg' pipe or something like that my plumber said, basically tar paper. And notorious for collapsing like this due to age.

I also grabbed a case of beer and a shovel. It took me 5 or 6 hours, that case of beer, and several popped blisters to dig the hole. 10' long, ~3' wide, ~8' deep. Miserable job, but got it fixed and had a running crapper in 2 days!

JKbrick

Sorry to hear OP! Hope you have better luck.

2 months after I bought my house (about 8 years ago) we started experiencing draining issues. The septic system from the tank to the field was newish (10 years old). But the 10' section between the house and tank had never been replaced. It was 'orangeburg' pipe or something like that my plumber said, basically tar paper. And notorious for collapsing like this due to age.

I also grabbed a case of beer and a shovel. It took me 5 or 6 hours, that case of beer, and several popped blisters to dig the hole. 10' long, ~3' wide, ~8' deep. Miserable job, but got it fixed and had a running crapper in 2 days!

Call me next time I’ll bring my trailer down, no digging involved!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Primo82

Caught the Bug
Call me next time I’ll bring my trailer down, no digging involved!

You got a backhoe or something? I'm not the type to ask for favors, but always wanted to play in one of those. My septic should be about bullet proof now. But if I have issues I may hit you up!

JKbrick

You got a backhoe or something? I'm not the type to ask for favors, but always wanted to play in one of those. My septic should be about bullet proof now. But if I have issues I may hit you up!

Not yet, but just got in to lining pipes underground for repairs, I’d post a pic of the trailer but I shouldn’t advertise here on Eddie’s Forum without paying him

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Primo82

Caught the Bug
Not yet, but just got in to lining pipes underground for repairs, I’d post a pic of the trailer but I shouldn’t advertise here on Eddie’s Forum without paying him

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Cool cool, no worries I totally understand. I own 12 acres near Spencer, IN. Nice ravines, want to make a Jeep/Dirt Bike trail! Not that I would expect you to come down with your equipment, just was curious what your setup was.

Side note, I plan on going down to Redbird in the next month or two. I think it needs to dry out a little or it's gonna be a mud pit. If you are interested let me know and I'll PM you. I plan on posting in the Trails/Trips section as well. Cheers man!

JKbrick

Cool cool, no worries I totally understand. I own 12 acres near Spencer, IN. Nice ravines, want to make a Jeep/Dirt Bike trail! Not that I would expect you to come down with your equipment, just was curious what your setup was.

Side note, I plan on going down to Redbird in the next month or two. I think it needs to dry out a little or it's gonna be a mud pit. If you are interested let me know and I'll PM you. I plan on posting in the Trails/Trips section as well. Cheers man!

Let me know, but I’m not sure I’ll even have mine back by then [emoji15], I’m at the point I’m just seeing how fucking long they go before calling me. I may get free storage out of them all winter this year

Primo82

Caught the Bug
Let me know, but I’m not sure I’ll even have mine back by then [emoji15], I’m at the point I’m just seeing how fucking long they go before calling me. I may get free storage out of them all winter this year

Oops! Sorry man i think I've read some of your woes in the forums. Chrysler sticking you? I've come to the conclusion warranties are a joke. I've had to fight the dealership to fix all of mh issues on a brand new jeep.

More than welcome to ride along if ya want to feel and taste the clay dust! It's a fun park but damn is it dusty. And I'm assuming nasty when wet.

JKbrick

Oops! Sorry man i think I've read some of your woes in the forums. Chrysler sticking you? I've come to the conclusion warranties are a joke. I've had to fight the dealership to fix all of mh issues on a brand new jeep.

More than welcome to ride along if ya want to feel and taste the clay dust! It's a fun park but damn is it dusty. And I'm assuming nasty when wet.

It’s not Chrysler, mine is an older Jeep, no warranty, just electrical problems

Top Bottom