The Birth of Cookie Monster (aka Cymbol Monkey)

Weebz

Caught the Bug
I have prolonged doing this for a long time because I am terrible about keeping up with things like this but after getting enough flack from some fellow friends here it is time I at least formally introduce my rig and start documenting where I am as of right now. It was bought new in July 2017 and admittedly it was ugly as hell with all the blue even though I am a bright colored Jeep guy.

IMG_0182.jpg

It wasn't too long (about a day) before things started being torn off and the slow, never ending build began.

IMG_0197.jpg IMG_0202.jpg IMG_0208.jpg

Initial lift was a 2.5 RK lift,

IMG_0210.jpg

rolling on a pair of method rims with 35's. IMG_0232.jpg

That last all of about 4 months before the methods went away I moved to a pair of slabs on 37's. IMG_0617.jpg which also required a poor mans bumper chop. There are a whole series of other things that happened from there. Pandemic tail lights, Evo quarter pounder, rear facia, sliders, drive shafts, etc, etc, etc.

In the end this is where I currently sat A5C54322-4D3D-4EF2-A16A-B4431B9C55B5.jpg ….till now.

Weebz

Caught the Bug
So, as many of you all know, there is this little trip being planned for us East Coast guys to come play out West. It all started on that wonderful trip I randomly decided I wanted to make up to Michigan where my annoying self managed to convince WJStudio that we needed to make that happen. While in Michigan I also quickly learned that although I was mildly built, I really was just a ticking time bomb for the way I wheel. So the plans were laid, both for the trip West and the next and hopefully final stage of the build.

Fusion Elite 14 Bolt Rear Axle
- 70.5" Width
- 13 Bolt Shave Kit
- 5.38 Gear Ratio
- ARB Locker
- 8x6.5 Bolt Pattern
- 1350 Yoke
- Complete rotor-to-rotor

Rear Axle 40 Spline Upgrade
JK8 Brake booster
New 1350 Drive Shafts
Full PSC Hydro Assist
Raceline Wheels
Nitto 40-inch tires
Evo Corner Guards
Evo Tire Carrier

Control Arms - Undecided
Suspension - Undecided

Ddays

Hooked
Geez, about blasted time! Whats the ETA on the axles?

PS: If you reduce the size/resolution of the pics they'll come out straight.

Last edited:

wjtstudios

Hooked
So, as many of you all know, there is this little trip being planned for us East Coast guys to come play out West. It all started on that wonderful trip I randomly decided I wanted to make up to Michigan where my annoying self managed to convince WJStudio that we needed to make that happen. While in Michigan I also quickly learned that although I was mildly built, I really was just a ticking time bomb for the way I wheel. So the plans were laid, both for the trip West and the next and hopefully final stage of the build.

Fusion Elite 14 Bolt Rear Axle
- 70.5" Width
- 13 Bolt Shave Kit
- 5.38 Gear Ratio
- ARB Locker
- 8x6.5 Bolt Pattern
- 1350 Yoke
- Complete rotor-to-rotor

Rear Axle 40 Spline Upgrade
JK8 Brake booster
New 1350 Drive Shafts
Full PSC Hydro Assist
Raceline Wheels
Nitto 40-inch tires
Evo Corner Guards
Evo Tire Carrier

Control Arms - Undecided
Suspension - Undecided

Finally! This is going to be awesome! Can’t wait till we move past this building phase and into to the testing phase with these Jeeps.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Brute

Hooked
I did not consult on the pic posting...but one thing I found out with my old 6S is if I take the pic with my phone sideways, they post correctly...

Primo82

Caught the Bug
Nice looking jeep! I completely agree, it's a little too blue with matching wheel wells and hard top... But the color has definitely grown on me!

bmkrinne

After seeing you wheel it at Windrock, I can’t wait to see what you do with it on 40’s!!! Subscribed!

Question on your existing axles: What upgrades have you done to your existing D44 axles?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Top Bottom