Storage space in Gladiator cab.

bonedoc

Wanted to know how much space is there under the rear seats to store gear? I know MOPAR makes a storage box for there. I didn't order it. My JTR is finally completed and in transit to the dealership. I was hoping to be able to fit some recovery gear and small tool bag under the seat. Is that possible?

WJCO

Meme King
Wanted to know how much space is there under the rear seats to store gear? I know MOPAR makes a storage box for there. I didn't order it. My JTR is finally completed and in transit to the dealership. I was hoping to be able to fit some recovery gear and small tool bag under the seat. Is that possible?

I think the storage space is pretty damn good. I too skipped ordering the storage box and was surprised to see that the truck still came with a plastic divider/cubby so nothing rolls forward like it did on the JK. Here's some pictures with measurements and I threw some random 'Jeep stuff' in there for visual aid.

DSC06339.jpg

DSC06341.jpg

DSC06342.jpg

DSC06344.jpg

DSC06346.jpg

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
What WJCO said ^^^^

Been pretty happy with what I can store underneath and I might add, there's just enough room behind the seats that you can store a few slimmer things there as well :yup:

WJCO

Meme King
Been pretty happy with what I can store underneath and I might add, there's just enough room behind the seats that you can store a few slimmer things there as well :yup:

Yep. I was even able to install a power inverter back there. I also like that the seats lock with a key so they can't be folded down.

bonedoc

WOW...that is awesome. Thank you very much for the pics as well. Right now, I'm planning on a recovery bad with some D-rings, snatch block and straps. a tool bag with assortment of sockets, ratchets, wrenches, etc, and ARB air compressor hose, accessories, and deflator.

Thanks again

Top Bottom