Wave from Northern Nevada.

turbobrick

Hello everyone, Aaron signing in from Carson City, Nevada. I have a '99 Jeep Cherokee with some mods. Looking forward to hanging out on the site.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Welcome! Always great to get members from the Silver State, especially the northern half. :standing wave:

MTG

Caught the Bug
Welcome Aaron! :standing wave:

Glad to see another N. Nevada member! Hopefully we'll get to wheel together soon. :thumb:

Philip *AZ*

Banned
Whats up Aaron! I gotta tell my friend about all you Nevada Jeepers! Welcome to Wayalife!!

Paratroopers stay up longer!

turbobrick

Whats up Aaron! I gotta tell my friend about all you Nevada Jeepers! Welcome to Wayalife!!

Offroading is a serious way of life here in Nevada, and we are a tight knit crew too here in the North. We stick together, and don't tolerate any BS, especially those who take advantage of fellow offroaders. Its unfortunately a thing that is getting more common too.

Philip *AZ*

Banned
Thats great!! Glad you guys got a crew.. I will have him keep an eye out for you guys.

JKAnimal

Caught the Bug
Though it does suck, but just dont post stuff like that here.. Not bitchin at you.. Im just sayin that you roll with a crew that doesnt like screwing people, I understand that. This WAYALIFE community is all about helping others. Every single build on here is built by a shop or by the owner. I have not met a single dishonest person here on this forum. Im sure I have ruffled a couple feathers here n there, but that was not my intentions. Happy to have another Jeeper here, but just chill out here and enjoy it. I have already learned so much from this community, granted I get a few smartass comments, but its fine with me cause I know its all in fun and party of being new to everything. Again, glad youre here, but just remember this is a very very chill forum and has a fantastic knowledge base.

^^^What he said!

Welcome to WAYALIFE! :standing wave:

If anything this should be a place where there is no DRAMA. Start fresh here and have some fun. Save the dramatics for the other forums you are associated with. I'm sure you have good intentions but we like to keep things positive here on WAYALIFE. :yup:

Top Bottom