315's are on..

Tall Mike

First of all thanks to Discount Tire for continuing to do a great job and everyone that contributed to the various wheel, tire, and spacer threads. Thru a bunch of searching and reading I was able to put together an emergency plan. I didn't notice two months ago at time of purchase, but the tires that were on the Jeep when I bought it used, had dry rot and cracking in between the treads. I missed that when I bought it.......my bad :rolleyes2:

BFGoodrich All-Terrain T/A KO2 in LT315/70R17 and Spidertrax spacers (1.5 inch) are on and will fit with no rubbing while turning.....However, anything bigger than a pothole and those tires get into the underside of the fenders real quick as I found out and was pretty much expected.

Long term plan was 315's on stock wheels for winter use and 35's on an aftermarket 17 inch wheel for summer. I have my lift choices narrowed down to EVO or Synergy. Either one will work well for what I do with my Jeep..I just had to rearrange my plan and its time frame a little no big deal.

Thanks again for all the great info that's been posted.

82375069_3083302338561524_7620205597325000704_o.jpg

Discount Tire

First of all thanks to Discount Tire for continuing to do a great job and everyone that contributed to the various wheel, tire, and spacer threads. Thru a bunch of searching and reading I was able to put together an emergency plan. I didn't notice two months ago at time of purchase, but the tires that were on the Jeep when I bought it used, had dry rot and cracking in between the treads. I missed that when I bought it.......my bad :rolleyes2:

BFGoodrich All-Terrain T/A KO2 in LT315/70R17 and Spidertrax spacers (1.5 inch) are on and will fit with no rubbing while turning.....However, anything bigger than a pothole and those tires get into the underside of the fenders real quick as I found out and was pretty much expected.

Long term plan was 315's on stock wheels for winter use and 35's on an aftermarket 17 inch wheel for summer. I have my lift choices narrowed down to EVO or Synergy. Either one will work well for what I do with my Jeep..I just had to rearrange my plan and its time frame a little no big deal.

Thank you for the shout out. Glad we were able to help.

Your Jeep looks awesome in it's natural environment.

WJCO

Meme King

Jeep looks great. Discount Tire is always helpful. As far as your Spidertrax spacers, I was lucky enough to visit their factory about a week ago. Those guys really take pride in their work as well.

Tall Mike

Jeep looks great. Discount Tire is always helpful. As far as your Spidertrax spacers, I was lucky enough to visit their factory about a week ago. Those guys really take pride in their work as well.

That's good to know.

I don't recall ever reading a bad word about them in my searches so they were an easy choice !

Top Bottom