Thread: 315's are on..

315's are on..

First of all thanks to Discount Tire for continuing to do a great job and everyone that contributed to the various wheel, tire, and spacer threads. Thru a bunch of searching and reading I was able to put together an emergency plan. I didn't notice two months ago at time of purchase, but the tires that were on the Jeep when I bought it used, had dry rot and cracking in between the treads. I missed that when I bought it.......my bad

BFGoodrich All-Terrain T/A KO2 in LT315/70R17 and Spidertrax spacers (1.5 inch) are on and will fit with no rubbing while turning.....However, anything bigger than a pothole and those tires get into the underside of the fenders real quick as I found out and was pretty much expected.

Long term plan was 315's on stock wheels for winter use and 35's on an aftermarket 17 inch wheel for summer. I have my lift choices narrowed down to EVO or Synergy. Either one will work well for what I do with my Jeep..I just had to rearrange my plan and its time frame a little no big deal.

Thanks again for all the great info that's been posted.

82375069_3083302338561524_7620205597325000704_o.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Tall Mike View Post
    First of all thanks to Discount Tire for continuing to do a great job and everyone that contributed to the various wheel, tire, and spacer threads. Thru a bunch of searching and reading I was able to put together an emergency plan. I didn't notice two months ago at time of purchase, but the tires that were on the Jeep when I bought it used, had dry rot and cracking in between the treads. I missed that when I bought it.......my bad

BFGoodrich All-Terrain T/A KO2 in LT315/70R17 and Spidertrax spacers (1.5 inch) are on and will fit with no rubbing while turning.....However, anything bigger than a pothole and those tires get into the underside of the fenders real quick as I found out and was pretty much expected.

Long term plan was 315's on stock wheels for winter use and 35's on an aftermarket 17 inch wheel for summer. I have my lift choices narrowed down to EVO or Synergy. Either one will work well for what I do with my Jeep..I just had to rearrange my plan and its time frame a little no big deal.

Thank you for the shout out. Glad we were able to help.

Your Jeep looks awesome in it's natural environment.
    Low Prices! More Choices! Trusted Experts!
    At The Store: discounttire.com
    To Your Door: discounttiredirect.com

Useful Links:

Quote Originally Posted by Tall Mike View Post

Jeep looks great. Discount Tire is always helpful. As far as your Spidertrax spacers, I was lucky enough to visit their factory about a week ago. Those guys really take pride in their work as well.
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

Support the JL forum: JLWRANGLER.COM

Jeep JT GLADIATOR FORUM: www.JT-Gladiator.com

Quote Originally Posted by WJCO View Post
    Jeep looks great. Discount Tire is always helpful. As far as your Spidertrax spacers, I was lucky enough to visit their factory about a week ago. Those guys really take pride in their work as well.
    That's good to know.

I don't recall ever reading a bad word about them in my searches so they were an easy choice !

Jeep looks good - nice stance
    https://wayalife.com/showthread.php/...build-of-Gruff

Gruff 2014 JKU Moneypit
    Badger 2019 JLUR waiting for scraps

Quote Originally Posted by Ddays View Post
    Jeep looks good - nice stance
    Thanks !