Tires rubbing on inner fender liner

MSJKU11

Caught the Bug
So put on some aftermarket liners in the front and they seem to be rubbing when I do a full turn. It rubs in the back part of the liner. My tires are 37 13.5. Anyone else have issues?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

MericaMade

So put on some aftermarket liners in the front and they seem to be rubbing when I do a full turn. It rubs in the back part of the liner. My tires are 37 13.5. Anyone else have issues?

What liners? I am installing the Evos at this moment and running 37x12.5x17 on 3.5 BS and to my eye there is a ton of room.

Sent from my SM-G975U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Is the bottom of the liner hanging out too far away from the jeep? How does the bottom of the liner attach to the Jeep?

MSJKU11

Caught the Bug
Is the bottom of the liner hanging out too far away from the jeep? How does the bottom of the liner attach to the Jeep?
It attaches at the top with the stock fasteners. Then has 4 places around the outside that you have to drill and bolt on

MSJKU11

Caught the Bug
Yep I installed it wrong. I drilled in the wrong spot. I moved it and was able to push it much farther into the well. It's good now. Thanks

Coop

Caught the Bug
Yep I installed it wrong. I drilled in the wrong spot. I moved it and was able to push it much farther into the well. It's good now. Thanks

My 37x13.5 Mud Grapplers rub at full stuff and full lock turn. Nothing serious, just rubs the paint off my CC liners. I also have 3.5 bs and 1.5 inch spacers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

bmkrinne

My 37x13.5 Mud Grapplers rub at full stuff and full lock turn. Nothing serious, just rubs the paint off my CC liners. I also have 3.5 bs and 1.5 inch spacers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Holy shit, Batman! You’re running like 2” effective backspacing! It didn’t look like your tires were sticking out that far.

You could maybe put a washer behind the stop to keep them from rubbing.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Top Bottom