Mlb 2020

Brute

Hooked
Astros suck...so do the Red Sox, which is my team. I think all of the players that benefited from knowing the pitch coming should be suspended also

TrailHunter

Hooked
Astros suck...so do the Red Sox, which is my team. I think all of the players that benefited from knowing the pitch coming should be suspended also

I agree... Trying to figure out signs has always been apart of the game.. on the field, the old school way. I have zero issue with that. But using technology in real time... not cool.

jdofmemi

I think they were taking a page from the old NASCAR guys.

"If you ain't cheatin you ain't tryin"
And
"It's only cheatin if you get caught"

It fit in NASCAR, not so much in MLB

TOPLESS

Caught the Bug
I agree with Brute. Suspend the players to make the example but shame on baseball for not policing their own sport. There’s cameras everywhere and there is no need for a tv screen in dugouts or near dugouts. Pretty sure they only need ball, bat, glove, water and a corded phone to the bullpen to play the game.

Robot strike zones can go suck it too. That’s part of the fun is to yell about bad calls from 450 feet away. Lol

TOPLESS

Caught the Bug
I agree with Brute. Suspend the players to make the example but shame on baseball for not policing their own sport. There’s cameras everywhere and there is no need for a tv screen in dugouts or near dugouts. Pretty sure they only need ball, bat, glove, water and a corded phone to the bullpen to play the game.

Robot strike zones can go suck it too. That’s part of the fun is to yell about bad calls from 450 feet away. Lol

And Go Tigers!!

Top Bottom