Rocks & Valleys Offroad Park’s Reject Run!

Rst8rox

Hey WAYALIFE family! I was just Curious if any of my Michigan Wayalife’s would be attending on January 25th 2020? If so I would love to meet up with you! I will be with a group of fellow Jeeps! IMG_2237.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Rst8rox

Today’s is the day! If any of you make it, send me a message and I will try to link up. We would love to share the day with some fellow WAYALIFER’S! We will be in the parking lot at 8:30 with a small group of jeeps.

Rst8rox

Well here was the few shots I got. The park should be renamed to Mud & ice Offroad park lol. It was a blast getting out in the snow & unfortunately mud to play this weekend. IMG_4668.jpg IMG_4716.jpg IMG_4715.jpg IMG_4702.jpg IMG_4703.jpg IMG_4704.jpg IMG_4672.jpg IMG_4687.jpg IMG_4654.jpg IMG_4661.jpg IMG_4663.jpg IMG_4686.jpg IMG_4659.jpg IMG_4681.jpg

Sorry I’m not the best photographer lol

Rst8rox

I was able to get a few videos that I will try to post later. There was a ton of very nice rigs out there yesterday! I have never seen so many rigs running ORI’s either... I’m talking like 5O-60 rigs with them which is insane to see up here in my neck of the woods. I can’t wait to get back there in the spring/summer to throw down again!

Yeah I figured it would be s mudfest with the weird weather. Looks like a good time still

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Rst8rox

Here is the worst I’ve ever been stuck with Rst8rox! I was parked waiting to climb a hill and the rear end fell through what looked like solid ground and turned out to be a 4’ deep water hole.... [emoji15]

https://youtu.be/4gOScQD2Iqo

Ddays

Hooked
:icon_crazy: Were the flags so they could find you at the bottom of those mud pits? Looked like fun except for that. Good thing you kept your windows closed :rolleyes2:

Weebz

Caught the Bug
:icon_crazy: Were the flags so they could find you at the bottom of those mud pits? Looked like fun except for that. Good thing you kept your windows closed :rolleyes2:

LMAO. You know this from experience? 😂

Top Bottom