Superchips Traildash issue

Miramontes

Recently I had an issue where my Jeep shut down and would not restart. I took it in to the dealer. They replaced the fuse box. They said it was not getting power. I took it home with the Traildash unplugged. A couple of days later I start it up and plug in the Traildash and it shut the engine down. It would not restart. I had to take it back to the dealer. Has anyone experienced this?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Spazbyt

Hooked
Maybe the dealer reflashed your computer so your tune on your trail dash doesn't match up with your factory reset tune?
Recently I had an issue where my Jeep shut down and would not restart. I took it in to the dealer. They replaced the fuse box. They said it was not getting power. I took it home with the Traildash unplugged. A couple of days later I start it up and plug in the Traildash and it shut the engine down. It would not restart. I had to take it back to the dealer. Has anyone experienced this?

Sent from my SM-G960U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Miramontes

Maybe the dealer reflashed your computer so your tune on your trail dash doesn't match up with your factory reset tune?

Sent from my SM-G960U using WAYALIFE mobile app

I hope it’s just that. I’m going to call Superchips on Monday and see what I need to do to make sure I’m doing it right. Thank You

Top Bottom