JK rubi 4door oem shocks

Abntroop

Anyone have a set of 4door oem rubi JK takeoff low mileage shocks laying around I can nab? Would appreciate it. Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

PokerStogey

Anyone have a set of 4door oem rubi JK takeoff low mileage shocks laying around I can nab? Would appreciate it. Thank you.

Not exactly low mileage, but I have a set with just shy of 29k here in Bakersfield you can have if you know anyone passing through. I will also be in Lone Pine next Sunday which is a bit closer and can drag them up there. I know it’s not the perfect option for you, but all yours if it works out.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Abntroop

Not exactly low mileage, but I have a set with just shy of 29k here in Bakersfield you can have if you know anyone passing through. I will also be in Lone Pine next Sunday which is a bit closer and can drag them up there. I know it’s not the perfect option for you, but all yours if it works out.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Thank you! I appreciate the offer very much. A. Is not an option, B may be, I’ll give ya at least a couple days notice. Thanks again! [emoji482]

When I bought my jkur, it had 15,000 miles and stock wheels / suspension / tires and the shocks already pretty much sucked. I don’t know how much a basic set of mono tube ranchos are, but it might be worth considering spending a couple bucks for new shocks. 2 cents...

Abntroop

When I bought my jkur, it had 15,000 miles and stock wheels / suspension / tires and the shocks already pretty much sucked. I don’t know how much a basic set of mono tube ranchos are, but it might be worth considering spending a couple bucks for new shocks. 2 cents...

Yeah, I’m crossing 40k on my 2dr rubi shocks and they have gone from being great to feeling like I’m driving down the road on a jack in the box. Was hoping for some UR shocks to stiffen the ride up a bit.

Abntroop

Just a follow up, Kirk squared me the hell away and is just an awesome member. Kirk, I can’t say thank you enough man I sure hope we get a chance to meet and wheel someday! [emoji482]

Top Bottom