Switch pods

Wethy

Good evening folks, after my last steering issue with the harness for my ARB somehow getting wrapped around the steering column im looking into cleaning up my auxiliary wiring.

I thought it was pretty clean but i guess not good enough.

I like the switch pros but i already have the rugged ridge switch panel on my A pillar and am looking to keep those. Im looking for suggestions on how to keep them. At one point i thought switch pro sold just the box and loom to switches but on their site i only see kits with different switches. Any suggestions would be helpful, and appreciated.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
^So would the Strike Force Zebra Central Command.

I have the Central Command in one Jeep and the Switch Pros in another. While I do like the look of the old school Carling rocker switches and the cool graphics, I'm blown away by the ease of install, functionality, and diverse programing (through BlueTooth on your phone...without extra add ons) of the Switch Pros. I'm sold on the Switch Pros and highly recommend it to anyone looking to clean up their wiring setup.

uberc4

I have the Central Command in one Jeep and the Switch Pros in another. While I do like the look of the old school Carling rocker switches and the cool graphics, I'm blown away by the ease of install, functionality, and diverse programing (through BlueTooth on your phone...without extra add ons) of the Switch Pros. I'm sold on the Switch Pros and highly recommend it to anyone looking to clean up their wiring setup.

Which Switch Pros version do you have?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Exodus 4x4

Don’t forget to plug the salesman[emoji6]🤣

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
I would not buy the painless for a JK. It is more geared toward an older jeep. I will be installing a switch pro in one jeep this weekend to replace another switch panel. Looking forward to it as I have wanted a switch pro for a while.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Wethy

I would not buy the painless for a JK. It is more geared toward an older jeep. I will be installing a switch pro in one jeep this weekend to replace another switch panel. Looking forward to it as I have wanted a switch pro for a while.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE
Thats good to know. I havent looked into it as i forgot they existed. And the biggest thing holding me back from the switch pros is that i currently have switches and i hate paying for things twice. Lol
The real question is are you willing to pay for shipping to Canada? Lol, we can always see what it costs?

Honestly if it works out cheaper overall, then yeah. But it's hit or miss i find with jeep parts. Sometimes what starts out cheaper ends up more expensive if they tack on taxes/duties at the border.

When my oil filter housing cracked my local dealer wanted almost 500Cad and i was able to get the same thing from the states for half that shipped to my door lol

uberc4

Does anyone know if the SP-9100 is pinned the same as the previous model? Looking to upgrade from the older unit and was seeing if I could just leave the wires in place and just replace the panel and module under the hood.

Primo82

Caught the Bug
I recently bought a switch pro 9100. Haven't installed it yet. But watched the install vids and am impressed with how easy it looks. Clean system. Wished I'd thought to hit Bubba up first!

Top Bottom