CA - quiet cat back exhaust for 2 dr JK

mondricek

I’m considering upgrading my exhaust system to something with more clearance. However, I live in California and noise pollution is an issue here. Can someone recommend a quiet cat back exhaust for a 2014 JK 2 door that is tucked up and out of the way of rocks?

Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

federally

I have the AFE high tuck axle back system.

It improves the sound but does not make the Jeep loud. I leave for work while the whole family is asleep and the Jeep hasn't ever woken anyone up.

But it sounds really great when you're telling to get out of a mud hole with the windows down and you step on the pedal.

Also it completely hides the muffler behind the bumper. Hopefully I successfully attached the picture showing that

Edit: here is the exact exhaust I have
https://www.extremeterrain.com/afe-scorpion-25-hi-tuck-axle-back-exhaust-0717-jk.html

Attachments

• IMG_20190811_161600.jpg
    IMG_20190811_161600.jpg
    139 KB · Views: 85
Last edited:

TheGrendel

do the quiet crawler exhaust or something like it. then, dump your exhaust where ever you want.

my set up. Borla ProXS center/offset muffler into a Dynomax race bullet. then dumped just over the rear track back. zero highway drone. protected from rocks. decent sound when accelerating without sounding like a late 90s civic with a fart can.

mondricek

do the quiet crawler exhaust or something like it. then, dump your exhaust where ever you want.

my set up. Borla ProXS center/offset muffler into a Dynomax race bullet. then dumped just over the rear track back. zero highway drone. protected from rocks. decent sound when accelerating without sounding like a late 90s civic with a fart can.

Haha that’s awesome. I’m going to look into it

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom