PA inspection

wjtstudios

Hooked
Ddays and other members from PA run beadlocks, but I’ll let them chime in on if there are any challenges there.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Ddays

Hooked
Yes, especially if you're friendly with the garage/shop. But I wouldn't sweat it at all - half of the people don't even know what they are anyways. Have you seen some of the bro-dozers running around in PA?

Mine has passed for 5 years like this :idontknow:

FMF.jpg

Ddays

Hooked
But god forbid you take a door off.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

LOL, that's overblown too. The only guy I know that got pulled over for that is Saharaunlmtd. He's a cop magnet!
The 5 nice days we get each summer are filled with guys running naked everywhere :crazyeyes:

Brute

Hooked
LOL, that's overblown too. The only guy I know that got pulled over for that is Saharaunlmtd. He's a cop magnet!
The 5 nice days we get each summer are filled with guys running naked everywhere :crazyeyes:

Probably doesn't help that he throws empty beer cans out the window while driving...

Saharaunlmtd

Caught the Bug

They always trying to catch me riding dirty.

Coulda been $150 better used for some mods...

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

highoctane

Caught the Bug
Just built a house looking at the Susquehanna between York and Harrisburg. Thanks for the replies.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Your not too far from me I live in Chambersburg. I haven’t had to get my Jeep inspected yet though. Just bought it back in Sept. I’ve never had any issues at smaller individual owned shops though. It always seem like it’s the dealerships and chain stores that give me problems.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Your not too far from me I live in Chambersburg. I haven’t had to get my Jeep inspected yet though. Just bought it back in Sept. I’ve never had any issues at smaller individual owned shops though. It always seem like it’s the dealerships and chain stores that give me problems.

It just depends on the place. I’m at a dealer and if I got my hands on one that “doesn’t pass inspection” I would prob let it go thru. Just depends on what it fails for.

bonedoc

A lot of guys from Pa here. I'm in the northeastern part of the Lehigh Valley. I agree with others. You won't have an issue. Most don't even know what they are looking at. I've never had them do more than my emissions test, then check lights, tires tread, and brakes.

Top Bottom