February Anthracite/rausch creek run?

dustinfromohio

Anyone interested in meeting up for a day run at either of these parks? I’m available weekend of Feb 8th or 15th, mostly greens/blues I think but I’ve never been to either to say for sure.

wjtstudios

Hooked
A bunch of us are going to need a test this spring, but I don’t know if we will be ready that quick. Probably late February early March.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
I need to dial in my suspension........ again....... and rebuild my coil overs........ again......... but maybe able to make one of these dates

wjtstudios

Hooked
Well, let’s make something of this. I need to wait to see when my axles arrive. As soon as I have confirmation on them, I’ll get something going. Looks like the last Weekend of February might work if I can get all this done.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Ddays

Hooked
I don't think I'll be ready for either because, well, Dynatrac. I probably won't get my axles til then.

highoctane

Caught the Bug
I get home to the USA from work late the 14th. I still need to install the front and rear brake lines that came with my Evo lift kit. I'd be in for some Sunday wheeling to test out the Evo suspension on my JT.

Lank

Ya, I'd be open to that if you kept me away from the blacks till I get my lift & the 37's from Gruff on it.
Yeah, I can vouch to stay off those until you can do that. Would be nice to get out and stretch everything out though. Get some new pictures for the flex thread :brows:

Sent from my Pixel XL using WAYALIFE mobile app

wjtstudios

Hooked
Let’s see when we have these Jeeps trail worth again. The end of February might be optimistic for me too.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Ddays

Hooked
Yeah, I can vouch to stay off those until you can do that. Would be nice to get out and stretch everything out though. Get some new pictures for the flex thread :brows:

Sent from my Pixel XL using WAYALIFE mobile app

Yeah, no blacks for Badger yet. And not before some better rocker protection. If EVO doesn't come out with theirs for the JL soon I'm gonna have to go another brand.

Lol, yeah, that's what I'm afraid of. That and, "hey, lets try this out" ;)

Andy5160

Hooked
Yeah, no blacks for Badger yet. And not before some better rocker protection. If EVO doesn't come out with theirs for the JL soon I'm gonna have to go another brand.

Lol, yeah, that's what I'm afraid of. That and, "hey, lets try this out" ;)

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] this is funny

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

TGPJKUR

I would be down for the 8th, planning on a long road trip starting the end of the month so if I break something I will at least have time to fix it.

Weebz

Caught the Bug
Let’s see when we have these Jeeps trail worth again. The end of February might be optimistic for me too.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Yeah. I’m with Bill that end of February is probably optimistic. Mid-March....sign me up

Top Bottom