App struggles

Anyone else seeing this? Deleted and downloaded app for iOS still seems to be confused.
Quote function is changing names to the wrong person ?

IMG_5764.JPG
IMG_5765.JPG
IMG_5767.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Yes, in Safari. I realize that’s a web browser and not the app, but I have always cleared the browser too the few times I have reinstalled the app over the years.

nbunga

Caught the Bug
I noticed that last night in that thread. Just figured it had to do with you Michigan folk.

wjtstudios

Hooked
Just checked back and I see it. A bit odd and has nothing to do with us Michiganders.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I really am sorry to hear that you've been having problems with our app. Unfortunately, unless we're having the same problem, it's hard for us to address it especially being that support is getting harder and harder to come by. I will see if there's anything that can be done.

I really am sorry to hear that you've been having problems with our app. Unfortunately, unless we're having the same problem, it's hard for us to address it especially being that support is getting harder and harder to come by. I will see if there's anything that can be done.

Well it sounds like it’s not just me so maybe not the app 🤷🏻*♂️ we’ll just blame the Michigan people thread.

Rst8rox

I also made one post that it added twice, once as a reply and once as a quote. It had my text as a quote to myself. Michigan is a weird one. [emoji848]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom