ATX SLAB 18" Replacement Ring

Gobi18JKUR

Hey Everyone,

First time post, longtime reader on the forums. I was wondering if anyone knew of a place where I can get an extra set of 18" beadlock rings for my ATX Slabs? I believe they are discontinued from my understanding, I would like to avoid buying a set from Spyderlock and cutting out the center star if I could help it.

are-75621000748n_ml.jpg

Hey Everyone,

First time post, longtime reader on the forums. I was wondering if anyone knew of a place where I can get an extra set of 18" beadlock rings for my ATX Slabs? I believe they are discontinued from my understanding, I would like to avoid buying a set from Spyderlock and cutting out the center star if I could help it.

View attachment 340699

Look in the wave section....

Discount Tire

Hey Everyone,

View attachment 340699

Gobi18JKUR-

I was able to track down a set of these for your 18 inch ATX Slabs. PM coming your way!

Top Bottom