2014 Jeep Wrangler JK Auto turned off a few times while snow wheeling?

mondricek

Hey Yall,

Last weekend while I was snow wheeling, my engine turned off a few times. First time I ever experienced that. Has anything similar happened to anyone else?

Thanks

wjtstudios

Hooked
Turned off as in stalled out? We’re all your lights and electronics still working?

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

POOJEEP

I have had this issue on my 14 JKUR, found relays in the TIPM were shaking loose. All I did was slightly bend the tabs and pushed them back in, have not had the issue since........ not saying this is your issue, just what happened to be the fix on mine.

jeeeep

Hooked
Hey Yall,

Last weekend while I was snow wheeling, my engine turned off a few times. First time I ever experienced that. Has anything similar happened to anyone else?

Thanks

Usually a sign of something loose, check your battery connections and the PCM connectors to make sure they are seated and the lock tab is in the lock position.

I had that happen when I took my then new 2010 JK offroad for the 1st time, found a connector on the control module was loose because it hadn't been seated all the way.

The tab was partially locked so it didn't fall out completely but haven't had any issues since fully seating it in place.

Top Bottom