Wave from Texas!

G650Pilot

Just drove home my first Jeep yesterday. 2020 JLU Rubicon in the Sting Grey color. Love it.. Had to say goodbye to my F250 Diesel though.... I've been watching youtube videos for months deciding what I'm going to do to it. This apparently is a sickness that I have come down with, and my checking account will suffer greatly. (The list is already long of stuff being ordered:rock:) Maybe see yall on a trail somewhere! Already signed up for the K2 Jeep Experience in Texas in May.

Oh!! Almost forgot...... Can anyone recommend a roll bar cover for the 2020 JLU? Thanks!

Andrew
Fort Worth, Texas

Out with the old and in with the new!
60193316529__B38FE3C6-2136-46BD-AC51-A02425510F93.jpg Screen Shot 2020-01-29 at 7.43.18 AM.jpg

Elroy231

Welcome!!! From N. Mich.
I myself dont have the answer you seek for the pads but plenty of guys here will. Congrats on the jeep! Sharp! What part of Texas?

Sent from my SM-G965U using WAYALIFE mobile app

dillard09

Welcome to the family from College Station. Nice JL. I may or may not see you at K2 in May depends on my schedule but either way I know alot of guys will be there from WAL.

critter812

Welcome from Austin! you should also reach out to Bubba at Exodus Jeeps in New Braunfels. Great guy and forum supporter.

G650Pilot

Welcome from Austin! you should also reach out to Bubba at Exodus Jeeps in New Braunfels. Great guy and forum supporter.

I did! He is gonna do my build. Just need to find time to drive down there and leave it. Gotta start ordering all the stuff too.

Napalm

Hey there! I grew up in Tyler. Went to Whitehouse HS.. (Go Mahomes!) Haven't signed up for any groups yet. Can you recommend any?

That’s awesome!! Small world! I am actually a part time firefighter for Whitehouse FD! That’s awesome!

So whenever you register, you should be able to select what groups you want to run in. Because I will be running a mostly stock JLUR, I’ll be in the yellow(overlanding) and the green(easy rock crawling) group. Here are your options!
Adjustments.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

G650Pilot

That’s awesome!! Small world! I am actually a part time firefighter for Whitehouse FD! That’s awesome!

So whenever you register, you should be able to select what groups you want to run in. Because I will be running a mostly stock JLUR, I’ll be in the yellow(overlanding) and the green(easy rock crawling) group. Here are your options!
View attachment 340813

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Great. Look forward to meeting you. Thanks for the info.

Top Bottom