Why people in the Pittsburgh area are so damn crabby this time of year

Saharaunlmtd

Caught the Bug

Ddays

Hooked
Just fucking deal with it. Fucking East Coasters.

Easy for you to say Mr. Sunshine on My Shoulders. :rolleyes2:

Google search:

How many days a year does Colorado get sun?

300 days

According to the Colorado Climate Center, there's no technical definition of "days of sunshine," so measuring it gets tricky. They go on, however, to state that Colorado only has 30-40 overcast days per year, leaving at least 300 days of partial sunshine.May 5, 2014

MericaMade

It was cold in SoCal today. I actually had to go back inside the house and put socks and shoes on because my toes were getting cold working on the Jeep in sandals.

Sent from my SM-G975U using WAYALIFE mobile app

WJCO

Meme King

Google search:

300 days

According to the Colorado Climate Center, there's no technical definition of "days of sunshine," so measuring it gets tricky. They go on, however, to state that Colorado only has 30-40 overcast days per year, leaving at least 300 days of partial sunshine.May 5, 2014

It's suppose to be 70 on Sunday and clear. You should make a drive out.

Brute

Hooked
Well it is kinda overcast and cold here at my place...it’s 78, might have to put in a long sleeve rash guard before I go out...

Attachments

• 24EB6540-71EF-4AFE-A41C-DAEE7B4F5DD7.jpg
    24EB6540-71EF-4AFE-A41C-DAEE7B4F5DD7.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 48

Zstairlessone

Google search:

300 days

Yeah, but when it’s not sunny it’s snowing [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

JK_0311

70s and sunny here in AZ, but we are hosting a well respected golf tour tournament so we need the nice weather.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Top Bottom