Cabin fever

Slimebones

When we can’t run them, it’s the season to build them.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Been rebuilding and reworking things for a couple months now. (including waxing), really. Just getting antsy to get out. Sure you know what I mean. Just venting.

federally

Where do you live that you can't go out in winter?

If I couldn't go out in winter I would be bored 6 months out of the year!

Bierpower

Hooked
Where do you live that you can't go out in winter?

If I couldn't go out in winter I would be bored 6 months out of the year!
Colorado. Most of our trails are over 9000 ft so they close all winter. Not to mention if you venture out after they sand the roads for the first time you're bound to get a cracked windshield.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using WAYALIFE mobile app

wjtstudios

Hooked
Been rebuilding and reworking things for a couple months now. (including waxing), really. Just getting antsy to get out. Sure you know what I mean. Just venting.

Yup I haven’t been Jeepless for 24 years and for the first time both Jeeps are down. Can’t wait for March to have my JK back to trail ready.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Primo82

Caught the Bug
Been wanting to hit up Redbird SRA, but it refuses to freeze in southern Indiana. It's been too rainy and sloppy and the trails will be a mud pit. Still considering a weekend trip... Nothing a power washer couldn't fix.

wjtstudios

Hooked
Been wanting to hit up Redbird SRA, but it refuses to freeze in southern Indiana. It's been too rainy and sloppy and the trails will be a mud pit. Still considering a weekend trip... Nothing a power washer couldn't fix.

Got to Feed the addition!

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Brute

Hooked
What’s cabin fever again?...

Attachments

• 2B17A0E5-E9C6-4AE4-A9A5-4002462647DE.jpg
    2B17A0E5-E9C6-4AE4-A9A5-4002462647DE.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 77

Brute

Hooked
That’s a long cast, even from up there. At least make sure you open the window first.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Going to hit the flats for some bones?

I’ve been walking across the street to Ala Moana Beach Park and practicing my single hand skagit casting every morning...and I have been throwing oio (bonefish) patterns...only hooked a single weke (goatfish) so far...

jeeeep

Hooked
Winter Blues. Trails closed and nowhere to go. Thank God for Wayalife and beer.

amen to that...

Been working on repairs but between the bipolar weather around here trying to get shit done is sketchy.

I really need to reclaim my garage this summer so I can have a place to work out of the weather and if the project doesn't get done, no need to put it back together only to take it apart again :doh:

Top Bottom