Not new to jeep but new to here

lt744

Hey u all just moved to Florida looking for help, I'm a disabled vet and cant get under my jeep I just bought a 81 cj5 drive it here from ft Polk la just lost clutch had someone fix it now wont hit any gear or start fml it's all I have. Screenshot_20200202-091237_Facebook.jpg

Sent from my SM-N975U using WAYALIFE mobile app

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Would if could they all stopped answering calls

So bring it to another shop. You bought a 40 year old vehicle with problems knowing full well you couldn’t work on it. What are you looking for? People here to just drop what they are doing and come fix your jeep for you?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Edwrds

Caught the Bug
The first giveaway would of been Lewis Motors you can’t trust a guy named Lewis everyone knows that.

lt744

So bring it to another shop. You bought a 40 year old vehicle with problems knowing full well you couldn’t work on it. What are you looking for? People here to just drop what they are doing and come fix your jeep for you?

No not looking for that at all ty asking if any one around fl area new of good shops and also looking for parts and it had no issues when I got it the clutch burned out that's normal dont know who pushed in ur breakfast but damn

Top Bottom